AZ Winter Warmups

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanN

I just wanted to thank all the guys involved for the great event in AZ this past weekend.

Pete/Dave/Pat/Lenny/Jake...and anyone else I might have forgot!

These guys put on an awesome show...hard to believe that it is only their 2nd big event.

Lenny was a great CD and hospitality was generous...anything we needed was only a question away.

The competition was fierce...anyone could win a heat and did so!

The water was good (except for those darned coots) and fast. Weather was perfect.

If anyone thought about how break up the winter blahs...this was the best way to do it!

Also...the traveling competion from CA John and Joe OR Brian MN Dan and ? Were a fine group to compete with. All of 'em fast and drove like they stole their rides!

Great Show guys...I will try to attend next year too...(I think i just heard Pete cussing). :D

I heard next years party at Daves there will be a showing of Broken Back Pond!

I second all the above. It was a great event with good people (Alan, notice I didn't say"nice" people). It was a perfect way to take a break from the wet. I'll plan on going next year and bringing some back up, it was terrible having to uphold the NW's reputation all by myself ;)

Good show guys, and thanks again.

Brian

P.S. Alan, the lesson in coot management is still fresh in my mind :blink:

What coots?..... :rolleyes:

Glad you guys had a good time and hope to see you in the desert again next year. As for the broke back stuff, you'll have to check with the NorCal guys.... :blink: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back