Avenger/Cobra

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclecrash

Wondering if anyone could tell me what it may be worth. It is new wood boat built by the owner of RC Hobby. It is in k200 primer. The tub is built no hole's drilled yet, front sponson's are built no hole's drilled yet I believe I have the rear shoe's built I might even have an old original canopy will have to check. I also have the front boom tube's aluminum. Thank's Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will keep it for a spare to my other 90 Avenger for that amount. Here is the new boat with a .67 cowl but I think it's the same as the 90 size canopy I can check I have the other in the basement. Will post pic's of the 90size I refurbished, did it all but the paint, but the canopy is finished. Here is the one I refurbished everything but the paint it's ready to run but lost motivation, and lack of funds. It's dusty even with the cover on it. Sorry for the clutter have not been in the hobby room in a while. I just started getting motor part's to get my Gas Whiplash together.

Photo103.jpg

Photo104.jpg

Photo105.jpg

Photo106.jpg

Photo107.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a CF version of the Cobra built by a guy in Belgium. Still run it a lot and like it very much.

Here is a picture before i rebuilt it:

normal_rigger1.jpg

Hi Ray is that what they call the cowl the spy, that seems to be what is on both of mine. Maybe I will try to get the 90 out this fall and run it. They look really cool from a straight shot looking at the front.

Hi Ray is that what they call the cowl the spy, that seems to be what is on both of mine. Maybe I will try to get the 90 out this fall and run it. They look really cool from a straight shot looking at the front.
Reminded me of a B&W cartoon from the 60's. Pm me an e-mail, have hand drawn setup instructions. \"/ B)

I'll still have a 60 cobra, A bit heavy but can handle the rough water and are very stable.

Back