AUSTRALIAN NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron alberico

Australian nationals,

is only three days away to the first practice day. :lol:

with fill you guy's in on how eveything is going :p

regards Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron,

Any results yet? How did all the Aussies do at the big race? Any web sites to show us some video?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Aaron,
Any results yet? How did all the Aussies do at the big race? Any web sites to show us some video?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

its the last day of racing today mark. I rang them the day before and they were enjoying some very rare RAIN!!! but still boating

No results yet but the 21 firefighter, Ozzys TAIPAN, and Aarons rigger were all in the top 3!

dave

well another nationals gone by,

what a great event it was, hats off to all W.D.M.B.C members for

a great job they did on hosting the event.

Mark. did take some video and photo's of the weekend,

will make a dvd and send a copy to you, :rolleyes:

as for my weekend not so good,

i think i placed 4th in A hydro, 4th C hydro, and 5th in X mono,

time was i problem for me, as i was still finishing of my seaducer mono

during practice,

but ****, it is fast,

but all in all it was a great weekend

regards Aaron

Woo Hoo, Al Ansell and a FireFighter .21 in first!

FireFighter .21 in first 2 years in a row. Way to go Al! Great Job!

Woo Hoo, Al Ansell and a FireFighter .21 in first! FireFighter .21 in first 2 years in a row. Way to go Al! Great Job!
The only thing that upset him about the win, Tom,

the fact that i got my hands on it and painted it 'nipple' pink and called it pussy......

I can't understand why he kept making sure everyone new it wasn't 'his' boat :lol: :lol:

But he's got broad shoulders, needs them to carry all the trophies home!!!

Woo Hoo, Al Ansell and a FireFighter .21 in first! FireFighter .21 in first 2 years in a row. Way to go Al! Great Job!
The only thing that upset him about the win, Tom,

the fact that i got my hands on it and painted it 'nipple' pink and called it pussy......

I can't understand why he kept making sure everyone new it wasn't 'his' boat :lol: :lol:

But he's got broad shoulders, needs them to carry all the trophies home!!!

Hi Jen! I didnt tell Tom the colour of it, Just the good news ! :D :p

Didnt want to scare him!! hehe

Got that new hydro of yours wet yet?

No not yet Ken,

It's on the kitchen bench though!!!! All sized up for its new exhaust throttle!!!

The colour's great, couldn't have the 'kindling maker' with kermit green sponsons!

We're looking forward to next event @ Finley, will probably only be taking 'Pussy', 'Madam Lash', 'Makin Waves' and the 'Bud', until such time that we get the rest organised, hope we'll see you there.

PS. Al said exhaust throttle for the 'Bud' too, 10 degrees, he said you'll know?????

And Tom,

when will you be bringing out the "67" version, if i got 3rd placing with my old hydro, things would be looking really good with a 'newer' model!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back