Australian Kalistratov distributor ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HendricX

Cause there are Ausie's on this board ..........

Who's the Ausie distributor for the Kalistratov engines ?

Website and/or e-mail address please.

HendricX said:

108990[/snapback]

Most Aussie's buy their engines from Al Hobbs as Mr "K" is very protective of his

distribution rights.He would get more sales if we had a direct importer with reduced shipping costs and currency conversions.I understand his production is

usually presold.

As Brian said - no distributor here. I buy direct from Al Hobbs or Andy Brown in the US. I have 3 Kalistratovs - all came thru Al.

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
boatworx said:
HendricX said:

108990[/snapback]

Most Aussie's buy their engines from Al Hobbs as Mr "K" is very protective of his

distribution rights.He would get more sales if we had a direct importer with reduced shipping costs and currency conversions.I understand his production is

usually presold.

108997[/snapback]

Al Hobbs can not get enough engines to fill his orders. More distributers would not make them more availible. Kalistratov assembels all of his engines himself. You'll never find improper fits or metal chips in a K engine. :)

The newest K-90's have been fitted with a full needle set instead of the caged unit that sometimes failed. The full set has proven to be bullet proof.

Kalistratov engines did very well at the 2005 IMPBA and NAMBA Nats. Not to forget won the last two NAVIGA World Champs in 15 cc Hydro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guy's ,

on the dutch Xtreme board there was a Hong-Kong guy asking for info on various engines .

I could answer to all his questions about Rossi-Picco-OPS-CMB ,

and added the MAC-A and K engines to his list.

Just to complete the info I needed a 'nearby' distributor.

I beleive Rod Smith of Wolfe Racing Marine in Brisbane sells K-engines his number is (07) 32853773.

Andy,

What kind of rpm's can be expected from the new K-90. This is a beautifully made engine with features not previously seen.

Jim

Latest posts

Back