attachments/pictures temp. how to:

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tom! Your default looks really funky. Looks like a Intlwaters rendition of an

Andy Warhaal (spell???) I thought it was my computer, but now I'm at work, and I still get the phsycodelic graphics.

Hammer

Gonna have to wait till the new year to start the FF.12. Gonna get it exactly right, but with the ply materials available in Japan, I won't be able to. The kids these days, are getting priority when it comes to spending money for fun. Gonna have to wait till the holiday season is over before I can place and order with Lonestar. In the mean time, I will start my Hammerhead .12. I will get it up and running, and be able to make some comparisons. Bye the way, I will incorperate your sponsons running surface angles into the hammerhead .12. I got my .12 TR-P that has been modified with a flywheel, water jacket, drum carb( O.S 2D big bore) and a flywheel. Also had the exhaust timing advanced and the clearance adjusted. Don't ask me how much, I didn't do it. I had it done for me. If I can find out, I will tell you. Pretty pricey job at about $350.

Hammer

Hammer

Hey Don...more pics? I'd like to see your setup on the rigger.

I guess we should be posting these to the "Photo Journal", so we're not hoggin this topic. ;)

Hey Tom! Your default looks really funky. Looks like a Intlwaters rendition of an

Andy Warhaal (spell???) I thought it was my computer, but now I'm at work, and I still get the phsycodelic graphics.

Hammer
uhhh what you mean.... the blue box with the text inside??

Hey Tom! Looks like it is fixed now. All the graphics are back in order.

It was the whole page. It looked like flourescent colors blurred together. Kinda like a Grateful Dead poster. Couldn't read the buttons either. Only the text was ledgible. It is back to normal now.

Hammer

Don, got it figured out yet? I'm about as dumb as a rock with these 'puters and finally got it myself. "["goes on one end and "]" at the other. I'm still trying to find that "Any" key yet.

Hi Tom

Thanks for posting the pictures last night, I need to learn what I am doing wrong.

I put in my message and then finnished it with the line:

quar3.JPG

On the second attempt I pressed the insert image button and placed my http://www.intlwaters.com/yabbse/attachments/quar3.JPG between the two [/img] . I could'nt find a smilie for confused.

Cheers Mike

Hey Tom! I still can't figure it out. Sorry for being a retard, but does your pic have to be already hosted some place else before you can post it?

Hammer

Hey Hammer...see if this helps.

If your pic is hosted somewhere else, use the 'Insert Image' button. Between the two sets of brackets-where it says URL-insert the pic's address.

If the pic is on your computer, use the 'Attach:' space below the message box (the old way). In other words, use the 'Browse' button to find the picture, and remember the name under the pic, then double click on it. You should see the picture's location in the Attach: box (something like "C:documents and settingsmy documentsmy pictures.........etc.")

Now, in the body of your reply, add this--

(img)http://www.intlwaters.com/yabbse/attachments/YOURPICNAME.JPG(/img)

Replace the ( ) with [ ] around the 'img' and '/img'

Delete the 'YOURPICNAME.JPG' and add the name that was under the picture you want to post and the type of file (.JPG or whatever)

Then hit "Post". Your computer will upload the picture to the International Waters attachment folder, and the code will display it in the post.

If it works, you can cut and paste the code into your posts and just change the pics name.

It worked ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.

I finally figured it out. I'm a Yabb God and I couldn't even post a pic.

Ha! Now I can! Not a very clear pic though

gosh :eek: :eek:

its amazing...yall can finish building a boat in 1 to 2 1-2 weeks!!!!

with me it takes me about 2 to 3 months to finish a simple project like a toms rigger.

matt

If I spent as much time in the shop as I do on this computer, I'd have a whole fleet by now!

same with me, if i spend as much time in the barn as i do in the woods i could have finished my boat plus start another one.

matt

your right 'bout that PJ,

though you have ta take into mind that you can only spend productive time in the shop w/ the right tools and materials, all ya need to chat with other r/c nuts is a PC!!!

joe

Latest posts

Back