Asking Price?? Hurricane Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lakefront24

Wondering what I should be asking for a 45" Hurricane Mono Set up for Gas.?

Hull is in Perfect shape but hatch isn't the greatest..

It has Speedmaster 1/4 Stinger outdrive, Speedmaster Trim Tabs, Speedmaster Extended rudder with dual pickups, Speedmaster Turn fin, Custom T-Bar, Stuffing tube installed, Fuel tank mount and tank, Aeromarine radio box with 1/4 scale servo for steering and standard servo for throttle. Steering and throttle linkages installed,

Just curious what to be asking??

I have an Idea... just curious..

Thanx, Tom

[email protected]

Tough call Tom.

I know your problem as every time that I sell a boat I don't know if I'm asking too much but when asking for offers I don't want to be insulted either.

You've got a good boat there loaded with good hardware. Depending on how used it is you'll have to come up with a price that you're happy with. Start a little high then take offers after that.

I'm not going to name a price just so that you won't feel insulted. OK, that and I really don't know what it's worth.

A picture or 3 would help also.

Something is worth what someone is willing to pay. Depends on timing alot. Try Ebay to see what you can get for it. Most times I receive more then I ever would have expected. Funny thing is, if you break the boat down and list it, part by part, you make a heck of a lot more money on selling on Ebay that way.

Back