Aric Almirola

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these the guys that can't figure out that you don't race on slicks in the rain ?
And then plow into the pace car cause your mad?

Sorry.... Nascar is dead to me. It's a shell of the former greats that built cars to run the superspeedways and had the nuts to drive them .. not this woke crybaby restrictor plate crap they try to pass off as racing....

Going to go watch some winged sprints now ..
Some real racing..

Are these the guys that can't figure out that you don't race on slicks in the rain ?

Sorry.... Nascar is dead to me. It's a shell of the former greats that built cars to run the superspeedways and had the nuts to drive them .. not this woke crybaby restrictor plate crap they try to pass off as racing....

Some real racing..
So you do know what NASCAR is, you just don't like it. So let the rest of us that do enjoy it have our positive comments.

Not sure how this goes from a recognition of an achievement to Eric who has ties to our hobby to a NASCAR bash session. If your not a fan your choice but sometimes if you don't have something nice to say maybe just zip it. There is a NASCAR thread in the off topic you can spout off all you want.
I have seen Eric come to races to watch his dad and spend more talking to everyone else. Just a real person who's celebrity status hasn't gone to his head. I know his win on Sunday brought some smiles and joy in the Almirola house.
Mic

Some real racing..
There are a lot of things that were better many years ago. I just am super happy for a good friend of mine that happens to drive one. :(

Did I post something that fired you up?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion like it or not. I also agree NASCAR is not what it used to be since Dale Sr. died, I only follow (loosely) still because of Aric and MTJ and I do like seeing them do well as they are both great guys. And as for the highest form of auto racing in the US?? Maybe the most profitable..........

Everyone is entitled to their opinion like it or not. I also agree NASCAR is not what it used to be since Dale Sr. died, I only follow (loosely) still because of Aric and MTJ and I do like seeing them do well as they are both great guys. And as for the highest form of auto racing in the US?? Maybe the most profitable..........
I don't know about profitible any more. Kinda cool thy started to paint all the seats diffren colors to camouflage no one sitting in the seats.......LOL
I drive by the Daytona speedway every day and it looks full......

Hi Don, I'm sure you've heard how to make a small fortune racing. You start with a really big fortune and it will be a small fortune in no time at all :)

Back