Areotrend ultra blue coupler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
I was wondering if anyone knew who was their supplier of the ultra blue coupler material. This stuff proved to be some of the best shuffle short of using Teflon. If anyone has some lying around their tool box and want to sell it let me know. Looking for the 5/8 to 3/4 size for .45 .67 and .91 motors

JE Rc products has silicone tubing. 1/8 and 3/16 wall in opaque white 3/16 wall has been working good for me so far. Check the manufactures forum. not a bad price and quick shipping. Just in case you don't find what your looking for

Last edited by a moderator:
I have: (01) Aerotrend (#1065) "UltraBlu" coupler (white color, hi-temp), 12in length, original package ($50.00USD)

AER

1/2X5/32 4IN COUPLER

AER

5/8X5/32 4IN COUPLER

AER

3/4X3/16 4IN COUPLER

AER

ULTRABLUE T/P 7/8 X 1 3/8 4IN

AER

BLUE COUPLERS

AER

5/8X5/32 T.P. COUPLE

AER

3/4X3/16 T.P. COUPLE

AER

ULTRABLUE 7/8X1 3/8 12IN

AER

I/2X5/32 3IN COUPLER

AER

5/8X5/32 3IN COUPLER

AER

3/4X3/16 3IN COUPLER

AER

7/8X1/4 3IN COUPLER

AER

1/2X5/32 12IN COUPLR

AER

5/8X5/32 12IN COUPLR

AER

3/4X3/16 12IN COUPLR

AER

7/8X1/4 T.P. COUPLR

what's up with post #2? Did you accidentally lean on the return key? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultra-Blue is blue, not white, two different things and the prices are crazy expensive!

I found a few pieces the other day in my basement in 5/8" and may have some more. I've got no use for it.

The silicone tubing that Joe has is nice, I just got some today from him. He sells a lot of it to the plane guys at the Toledo Show, he was sold out on Saturday morning 2 years ago.

Attendance has been visibly down the past few years no matter what anyone says. Dealers used to be placed on a waiting list to get in, I've seen open spots there. A lot of "overseas" companies coming in, Some can't speak English well. The RC boat scene isn't that great except in a couple of spots, mostly scale shop modelers. It's usually on my must do list but I may pass next year. The competition tables are almost empty with the boats which still fill their area. Fantasy planes started coming in, a turbine powered dragon and a Bat-Plane which drew the ire of the purists. I heard that Remy at Aeromarine wanted to come back but we'll see on that. Joe doubled the size of his booth this past year and it was still packed. Usually I end up by yapping with Fred Howe, Mike Walker and his wife there as Joe's busy. I can't forget Mike usually at the AquaCraft booth, good to talk to him anytime.

charles, have you EVER seen me blow a coupler? on my mod tunnel, i have close to an inch of coupler exposed, my seaducer, about the same. get some from tim/je products ;) . he's in d-12, too :) !

Attendance has been visibly down the past few years no matter what anyone says. Dealers used to be placed on a waiting list to get in, I've seen open spots there. A lot of "overseas" companies coming in, Some can't speak English well. The RC boat scene isn't that great except in a couple of spots, mostly scale shop modelers. It's usually on my must do list but I may pass next year. The competition tables are almost empty with the boats which still fill their area. Fantasy planes started coming in, a turbine powered dragon and a Bat-Plane which drew the ire of the purists. I heard that Remy at Aeromarine wanted to come back but we'll see on that. Joe doubled the size of his booth this past year and it was still packed. Usually I end up by yapping with Fred Howe, Mike Walker and his wife there as Joe's busy. I can't forget Mike usually at the AquaCraft booth, good to talk to him anytime.
thanks. Hopefully Remy will make a come-back. Surprised I don't see Airtronics in this year's directory listing?

Robin I have only blown 1 myself but I also realize my ultra blue couplers are beginning to get soft and the clear or Prather ones don't hold up at all. I will replace all of my nitro couplers and get the scale boat back into the water in 2014......Jeronimo is coming back!

Back