• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AQUACRAFT VS1 OUTBOARD WITH OS21 XM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Lumb

Boat is ready to run, just add receiver and battery. Boat has been raced mostly in the southeast. Engine was modified to IMPBA rules by Greg at Oval Express Racing. Has brass & chrome liner from the OS Max RGM. Boat has 3rd channel mixture control installed and is ready to go. Engine is in great shape, has not had a lot of running. Boat has no nicks, dings or dents in it - has never been hit. Comes with a number of years worth of spare parts (was collected from many other engines) and spare props. Any questions, you can email me at [email protected] or you can call me at 215-945-3276. Asking $375.00 shipped or best offer.

This boat has been sold.

DSCN6741.JPG

DSCN6742.JPG

DSCN6743.JPG

DSCN6744.JPG

DSCN6745.JPG

DSCN6746.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again Brian, I sent a message to you that the boat is yours. Payment can be a money order or paypal if you have it. I forgot how to send a private message so if you would email me, I will give you my address or paypal info, depending on how you want to pay for the boat. Thanks. Fred

Latest posts

Back