• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AquaCraft Nitro SuperVee For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clifton Gregory

AquaCraft Nitro SuperVee 27 NIB. I replaced the AquaCraft .18 engine with a OS.18 CV-RMX ABC Pull Start Marine Engine. OS Blue-Anodized flywheel. AquaCraft Blue-Anodized Isolated motor mounts, comes with factory radio. Come with factory header and I replaced the AquaCraft Tune Pipe with a brand new Mac Tune Pipe. ABC 40x53 Prop done by Mark Sholund ( Props-4-U). I removed the radio box, servos, reciever,switch, antenna, linkage from hull. I was going to ship boat to a friend of mine to build a wooden radio box, he fell of the face of the earth I guess. All the parts are included. Everything is brand new, has decal sheet also. New Price $ 250.00 SHIPPED to the Lower 48 ONLY. Payments accepted, USPS Money Order & Pay Pal. If using Pay Pal Send as Gift Only. Pay Pal address- [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Any ?? give me a call.

Cliff 252-706-0604

Sorry about pics wouldn't let me down load but. 2 of the 8. Will send more to your e-mail if requested.

100_2368.JPG

100_2370.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back