aquacraft minimono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Drake

Does anyone know if a 11.1v 2100mah will fit in the minimono.Never seen one in person so i dont know how big the battery compartment is but from what i hear people are putting 1600 and 1800's in them

Thanks Tony

Hey Grim,

Any tips for getting it to perform better? I bought one for my grandson and it just wont lay out and go fast, wants to hook no matter how much the hardware is aligned.

Thanks

Hum.. First put on a Octura Red prop. Make sure the battery is fresh and as far back as possible in the boat. (old lipos are the number one cause of poor performance)

Also make sure you have two orings on the rudder and.. turn down the steering rate.

Grim

Hope you are well old man!

Is there any yips on changeing out the wire drive with a flex shaft. Just put mine in water today for frist time and 20 seconds later my wire drive came lose and fell out with a new 432 on it. I have heard of this happing but didnt think it would happen that fast and lose a new prop. Can see how this season is going to go. Any tips or pics of how to change this out would be nice.

Thanks james

James,

I have designed a new wire coupler for the boat. They are starting to ship with the newest boats.

PM me your addy.

Grim

P.S. Ignore anything else you see in the photo. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm sent that one looks to be a lot better then the one that is in it now. Was a fast little boat until it fell out the other day thank u for the reply on this hopeing to have a little fun with this boat this year withe wife and thought this was a good way to start her out.

Thanks grim james

Latest posts

Back