APRCRA - PRO RACING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:blink: INTERESTING READ :blink:

HERES MY VOTE....FLORIDA PRO WILL BE JUST LIKE NASHVILLE PRO....PEOPLE WILL COMPLAIN WHO DONT EVEN SHOW UP AT RACE....AND THOSE THAT DO HAVE FUN....THIS IS LIKE A COPY AND PASTE OF JIMS TOPIC THREE MONTHS AGO.

WHAT REALLY AMAZES ME WITH ALL THE HOT AIR BLOWING, IS THE FACT THAT PRO RACING ONLY EFFECTS THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED AND ATTEND...ALL OTHERS ARE WHAT THEY ARE....BY STANDERS.

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT,

DOES PRO EFFECT YOU OR YOUR CLUB IF IT'S NOT IN YOUR CLUB?

DOES IT BOTHER THIS FORUM IF IT HAPPENS OR NOT?

I DO FIND IT VERY FUNNY THE IMPBA'S PREZ BILL ASKED FOR FORUM GOERS TO NOT BASH OR GET INVOLVED IN THIS TYPE OF FORUM ACTIVITY....I SEE 75% IMPBA MEMBERS HERE PUTTING PRO DOWN. DOING EXACTLY WHAT THERE BOSS SAID NOT TO DO....READ YOU PRESIDENT CORNER LETTER IN THE ROOSTERTAIL.

WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT REASONS WE BOAT, AND WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS OF THINKING, BUT IM NOT SO SURE THIS TYPE OF THINKING GETS ANY OF US FURTHER IN THE HOBBY. I CAN NAME 7 HERE ALONE WHO NEVER EVEN LEAVE THERE CLUBS TO RACE...AND PRO IS NOT EVEN WITHIN 1000 MILES OF THERE CLUB, BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY TALK THE MOST ON PRO..JUST LIKE I SAID...SAME POST ONLY THREE MONTHS LATER AND A DIFFERENT FORUM.

OK KICK ME AROUND NOW...IM READY....FOOTBALL HELMET AND PADS INSTALLED :p
Please name the 7 people who are posting in this thread, do not leave their club to race, and are not within 1000 miles of a pro race.

And here's something for you to think about. Why do you get so bothered when people express opinions that are contrary to yours, or say bad things about something you are backing? :eek: Why do you so often try to stifle discussions instead of just posting your opinions on the subject? Why is it that over and over again you mess up perfectly civil discussions with insults such as accusing others of blowing hot air?

James Barringer, Mr Twisted Liquid racing guru, you are DEAD WRONG. Bill Zuber, IMPBA President, does not lead a group of mindless sheep over the cliff. We can make our own decisions based upon our knowledge, experience and belief of what is best for all of us. Most of us here have been racing much longer than you have for sure. You have no clue at all.

I also agree with Chuck, name the individuals you allege to be ill informed and mindless. You are a coward or a liar if you do not.

BTW, thanks for the broken promises from you in sponsoring the RTR hydro class at our CMB race last weekend. After committing to me face to face at Orlando at their race, you went underground and did not even reply to the e mails of inquiry to you. I was warned heavily about you and your empty promises but decided to give you a chance to prove otherwise. However, your normal empty promises came through again. We are done with you, for good.
I BELIEVE JOHN I TALK TO YOU TOOK FLYERS AND TOLD YOU TO CONTACT ME ON SPONSORSHIP..I NEVER COMMITED TO ANYTHING...SO AS A BOAT CLUB PRESIDENT..YOU CALL ME OUT....I NEVER KNEW I HAD TO SUPPORT YOU, BUT SINCE YOU SAY I BROKE SOME SORT OF PROMISE AND YOU TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD....I WILL SAY YOU DONT NEED ANYBODY TO LEAD YOU OVER A CLIFF AS YOU PUT IT. SINCE WHEN DID I SAY BILL SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT OR DID I SAY HE WAS DOING THAT? I AM SHOCKED THAT YOU MAKE THESE COMMENTS HERE LIKE THIS ABOUT ME, WHEN IN FACT I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT. I SUPPORT RACING ALL OVER AMERICA EVERY WEEK, SO BECAUSE I DIDNT SUPPORT YOUR RACE YOU USE THE FORUM TO CALL ME OUT LIKE SOME SORT OF LOSER....AMAZING JOHN..REALLY AMAZING. ALSO IF I DONT REPLY TO YOUR MAILS..YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION I WASNT SPONSORING...

I CAME HERE AND SAID WHAT I SAID BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH...DOESNT MATTER IF ITS IMPBA, OR BOB JOHN BILLY RALPH OR LARRY OF NAMBA..THE FACTS ARE THIS..ITS SPITTING AND HAS BEEN SINCE PRO WAS MENTIONED. SO IF THE CROWD FEELS I MESSED UP THIS POST FEEL THAT WAY....KEEP TALKING TRASH TO EACHOTHER AND NOT SHOW UP....

James,

I do not have drum up anything to make you look bad. YOU do that all yourself. You stood in front of me at the Orlando race in June and looked me straight in the eye and asked me to reserve the RTR class for you to sponsor. "I definitely will sponsor that class and bring at least 5/6 racers there, including myself." Several others heard you say that. YOU asked me, I did not ask you. I gave you entry forms and the class sponsorship form as well. Then you asked me to send you the sponsorship form electronically a week later as you could not locate it. And I did that too. I honor my word to everyone and if the situation develops that I cannot follow through, I let them KNOW, not ignore e mails or call. Apparently you do not have that same degree of decency. I will call a spade a spade, anytime, and that includes you. I am not the first to do it and doubt I will be the last either with your behavior and actions.

I speak the truth, period. Stay home Jacko, we do not need that type of crap around us. I am sure the rock you live under is sorely missing you right now. BTW, Piper doesn't win, you lose. :( :(

Back