Appreciate what you have .......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Just got word from the boss that one of the other guys on our framing crews wife passed yesterday.

She was young (33-34) and a mother of 2 really cute kids , the family had a history of heart issue's and that was ultimately her demise far too short in her life.

I truely cant image his pain, esp at this time of year. How do you tell your kids Moms gone days before Christmas?

God bless you my friend and may you be strong.

I sat back and looked at my family sitting here tonight and feel blessed , it can change in a second guys and gals-

Dont let it slip by .

Merry Christmas to all , esp my dear friends- you know who you are.......

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got word from the boss that one of the other guys on our framing crews wife passed yesterday.

She was young (33-34) and a mother of 2 really cute kids , the family had a history of heart issue's and that was ultimately her demise far too short in her life.

I truely cant image his pain, esp at this time of year. How do you tell your kids Moms gone days before Christmas?

God bless you my friend and may you be strong.

I sat back and looked at my family sitting here tonight and feel blessed , it can change in a second guys and gals-

Dont let it slip by .

Merry Christmas to all , esp my dear friends- you know who you are.......

Andy
Andy I lost a sister to a car crash 23 years ago tomorrow @ Noon. I remember it being christmas eve & she left 2 children 1 - 3 years old 1 - 6 month old. It leaves a Hole for a Life Time..... Many of us are of the age that we may celebrate this Christmas without our parents or a brother /sister due to a death... Truly need to take a breath & look around & be thankful.. Merry Christmas to all of the Boaters & there Families

I lost the most perfect big brother in the world to cancer when i was 12...he didnt drink, smoke, or do drugs...he was an athelete, and cancer got him anyway....lost both my parents when i was 30....then a sister in law to suicide...there simply are no garuntees that life will be fair, or that our loved ones will outlive us.....I THANK GOD EVERYDAY for my wife, kids, grandkids, and my friends....its funny...my house is falling apart, im slowly running out of money..no real hope of retiring....i never get to make as many races as id like to or hang out more with the awesome people in this hobby...i just found out im going to be a Great Grandfather..my heart is so full of joy that my cup runnith over! If you appreciate even the bad days(ive had my share)then it makes the good days that much better....It can all be taken from us in the blink of an eye.....God Bless and Merry Christmas my friends.

I lost my first wife at the age of 28 , I was only 33 . She was perfectly healthy one day and gone the next .

You never get over it you just learn to accept it and be greatful for the time you had .

I am now remaried to an amazing Lady and am very fortunate to have two happy and healthy children.

I have learned what is truly important in life.

Tim K

Friends and family are what really help when things like this happen , sound obvious but it is so important because everything in your life turns upside down and they are the only thing that remains the same.

Frank Orlic my best friend helped me get through some of the darkest times in my life and I will always be greatful for him being there.

Tim K

while luckly i havn't lost anyone close to me yet.

but when my son was born my wife ( while she won't admit it ) was very very close to death.. just before my son was to be pulled out her blood pressure was 240 over 140 something.

very scary. i sometimes wonder if it would be better to know when things like that are going to happen before it does.. but i guess it won't

so for now i just am thankful that everyone is hear.

chris

Back