APBA RC Boat history

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarcaines

Supporting Member
Does anyone know what happened to any of the historical records and documents from the APBA RC years? I am curious about past national events, records, etc. itd be a shame if all that was lost.

Dave Olejnik of or Wolverine club in Detroit headed up that initiative. I still stay in touch with him and will ask. Have you contacted APBA? They probably still maintain the records at national headquarters.

Thanks John

Insurance. Much better coverage thru NAMBA/IMPBA.
Mike ,

That's was only about 1/4th of the story...

Maybe it ended up that way but actually the exact opposite is what occurred and why the APBA RC Racing division was formed....

Call me and I will give you the whole story...

Rod

Does anyone know what happened to any of the historical records and documents from the APBA RC years? I am curious about past national events, records, etc. itd be a shame if all that was lost.
JR

Call me ....I can give you some great info as where to start retrieving the APBA info and records...

1-715-926-6096 or [email protected]

Rod

JR

Call me ....I can give you some great info as where to start retrieving the APBA info and records...

1-715-926-6096 or [email protected]

Rod
Rod, I'd love to chat. I'll give you a call sometime this week. Thanks!

Rod I am sure Mike knows the whole story, as I do but just wasn't bringing up old stuff.

There was an APBA R/C boat nationals around the Oklahoma area just a few (4 or 5) years ago.

Which National sites do you all remember?

Here is what I either remember or have figured out so far:

1988 - Witchita, KS

1989 - Kingsburg, CA

1990 - Olympia, WA

1991 - Mosby, MO

1992 - Seaside, CA

1993 - Carlsbad, NM

1994 - Tacoma, WA

1995 - Witchita, KS

Can anyone fill in the rest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back