• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.Anyone Neew .12 Firefighter Sponsons?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCHedOff

I've been waiting for someone to state they needed a pair, but I havent seen anyone ask.

I've got a pair just gathering dust, and will give them to whoever needs them for just the cost of shipping. Hopefully they can help someone out.

todd

Todd, ill take them. Mark will pick them up next time he goes ice fishing by your place.

Thanks,

Tim Leyde

You need them Tim?? You have a .12 FF??

I'll be happy to give 'em you. I just want be sure they go to someone who needs them.

BTW It seems like a mere 3o miles north and we get missed by most of the weather you guys are getting in the Cities. Keep your head down and your shovel up! (Or is that the other way around?!)

todd

You need them Tim?? You have a .12 FF??

I'll be happy to give 'em you. I just want be sure they go to someone who needs them.

BTW It seems like a mere 3o miles north and we get missed by most of the weather you guys are getting in the Cities. Keep your head down and your shovel up! (Or is that the other way around?!)

todd
if he doesnt take them.. i could use them..

Last edited by a moderator:
On second thought let her have them. I was going to alter them to fit a Lightning. I will just make a new set.

Thanks,

Tim

Yeah I was wondering Tim.... these are complete and done well enough - altering them would just be a waste. If you need some sponson built, let me know, & I'll put some together for you... just let me know the spacing & dimensions... just reimburse me for materials at some point (a couple beers will work LOL).

Nessa, I'll be happy to give them to you. Tell me your zipcode, and I'll give ya shipping price (I'm thinking it'll @$7 - the USPS ship-it box).

todd

Yeah I was wondering Tim.... these are complete and done well enough - altering them would just be a waste. If you need some sponson built, let me know, & I'll put some together for you... just let me know the spacing & dimensions... just reimburse me for materials at some point (a couple beers will work LOL).

Nessa, I'll be happy to give them to you. Tell me your zipcode, and I'll give ya shipping price (I'm thinking it'll @$7 - the USPS ship-it box).

todd
crap is the fire fighter sponsons the same as a JAE.12?? Sorry I didnt read the heading corectly..if not I proubley have to pass on it.

todd
crap is the fire fighter sponsons the same as a JAE.12?? Sorry I didnt read the heading corectly..if not I proubley have to pass on it.

No

Nessa, the boom tube spacing is totally different between a JAE and a FF. Wont work.

So I guess these are still looking for a home.

Back