• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone need a specific prop?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Eric, I could use a 1457 and a 1460 for an Eagle SG with an AA45. Detounge'd? What cup do you suggest? Running at 2200' and 50% nitro.

I could also use another H7 @3.4 cut down to 46mm for a 21 hydro too.

Hello Rob. Have you tried a 1655 with cup? That should be a GREAT prop for that combo. The 1457 and/or 1460 will certainly be an easy to pull and easy to drive set up. Let me know which you would like. Thanks

Eric

Sounds good Eric, let me know the total shipped to Canada for the 1457,1460 and H7 and I can paypal you....

I also have used Eric's props for over ten years and they are always top quality. Can't go wrong with the speed shop. Ryon Shaw

The 1667 I just sold Ken was done by Eric and I think ken will be quite happy with it. It was super sharp including the TE. A nicely prepared prop! I will be also having eric do some 2216 cleavers for me.His propellers will be a welcomed addition in my prop box along with my AB's and Beardslees. Painless purchasing!

Last edited:
Eric, how about a X457/3 blade and a x460/3 blade let me know if avail. and how much s/b on both? Thanks, Rick Lindow

Martin, your 1614/3 is done and will go out tomorrow. Jose, your 1667's @7.5" are also done and will go out tomorrow with the 5.63" set.

Thanks

Eric
Eric, I got my props today. All props look awesome. The 1667/7.5 look great I am going to test them Sunday. I am very satisfied. This many props delivered in less than a week is awesome.

Thanks

Jose

Recieved the 452 today . I can dig your work!!!!! Will be in touch shortly for the 2216's.

Hugh

Sounds good Eric, let me know the total shipped to Canada for the 1457,1460 and H7 and I can paypal you....
Rob, your 1457 and 1460 are done and will ship out in the morning. I do not have any H7's in stock right now, sorry about that. Once I have a shipping total I will PM you. Thank You!

Eric

Latest posts

Back