• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone need a specific prop?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, I still would like to know if you have two props, a (x457/3, x460/3) would like them S&B. Please let me know if you can help me out ! Thanks, Rick Lindow

Eric I need some 1816's ,1916's or 2016's cleavers - a pair of one of the three.

Hugh

Last edited:
do u have one for jae 12 rig with nova and leecraft tunnel with nova outboard and price to 96744 mahalo jon

Need Octura 1440 reduced 2.81 of [T.E ] 2.43 of[C.O.B.] 37.98 mm dia.

2818 star tip

3016 star tip

I am sorry guys, but I will be out of town for the next two weeks. I will try to get all questions about stock/availibity answered before I leave but I will not be able to get any more props done until I return. Thanks

Eric

Eric,

My props arrived yesterday. I'll keep you posted on how they perform. Going to try and get the boat painted this weekend if the weather holds.

Larry

Eric are you selling new raw props or props that have already been prepped?

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,

Eric is on vacation now, but he is selling finished propellers.

It is nice that Eric is involved in propeller work again.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Joe hes out for two weeks but AB is in, Just received today literally minutes ago. MAN I needed these!!!!!!! Perfect Timing Andy!

I will still be doing business with Eric ln the future :) .

AB 455 customs.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back