anyone bought from rc mushroom?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

I am looking at making a purchase and found this RC mushroom

looks to be overseas.

anyone have any dealings with them?

specially radios.. that is what i am looking at. I would assume ( call me stupid ) 2.4 is the same there as it is here?

thanks

chris

Chris, appears that they get good reviews most of the time on r/c tech

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it matters, but rc mushroom has a note stating that the radios they sell are Hong Kong versions.

that is what i was wondering if the radios are ok here in the states?? is there a difference between them here and there?

not sure if there would be a difference, but I wouldnt think so.

that is what i was wondering if the radios are ok here in the states?? is there a difference between them here and there?
Out of curiosity, what are you looking to buy that is so exclusive overseas?

Later

Mike

not exclusive

much cheaper.. i can save 150 dollars on a radio system with 2 receivers vs 1 receiver here in the states

Chris;

If memeory serves, it is the power out that is the difference. (Tx power )

Transmitters for the Japanese domestic market have lower power output levels. I don't think thats the case for the rest of the world but could be wrong.

Found some negative reviews but just as many good reviews. Also found this on the website

Please note that RF regulation varies in different countries. We, RC-Mushroom LTD is only selling Hong Kong version of transmitter and/or receiver. For customer who wants to purchase the Hong Kong version of radio transmitter and/or receiver, it is customer's duty to contact with the original manufacturer to make sure the RF regulation is not against their local regulation.

I did notice I could have saved over a hundred depending on shipping as the 4pl would have come with extra receiver.

i have brought a fair few things from r/c mushroom in hong kong,, never had a issue great service and fast shipping aswell i use a futaba 4pl from them and it works fine no dramas at all ,, cheers jase

you guys that have bought from them. there has been comments about the voltage on the systems being LOWER?? do you know if yours is that way?

thanks

chris

I got my 4pl from rpp hoby use this code futk 1400 and get 40 off and it comes with extra rx it was 247.and change with the life battery 4pl 2 r2104gf rxs shipped .not to bad i dont thinck.There 237.00 on rc mushroom.

Latest posts

Back