Anybody know Lay26 ? Leighton Henry ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propwash

Is there anybody in the Brooklin NY area that knows Leighton Henry and has a phone # for him. I sent a money order to him for some CMB .45 parts by FedEx and they can't seem to deliver the envelope. I have them holding it until monday , then I have to swallow the cost to have it sent back to me if they can't deliver it . I have sent a couple of emails to him during the week with no reply. Any help would be greatly appreicated. Thanls in advance , Geoff Overell.

Is there anybody in the Brooklin NY area that knows Leighton Henry and has a phone # for him. I sent a money order to him for some CMB .45 parts by FedEx and they can't seem to deliver the envelope. I have them holding it until monday , then I have to swallow the cost to have it sent back to me if they can't deliver it . I have sent a couple of emails to him during the week with no reply. Any help would be greatly appreicated. Thanls in advance , Geoff Overell.
another party sent m/o for parts and no response yet either. e-mail me and i will give you the address i have that was given

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back