Any one going to the RC swap meet in Milwaukee?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I know alot of you guys live in Wis, and the surrounding states. Just wondering if you are going to the RC Swap meet in Wilwaukee tomorrow, and want too know if there is going to be boat stuff there.

I had planned to go with my brother, but he just called and canceled. :angry: I need to know if the trip is worth driving by my self.

Thanks, Dale

P.S. I got a mini van if you want to car pool! :p

It must be that time of the year. There are swap meets coming up in Fort Wayne, IN, Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, MI in the next month or so. Then the big one in Toledo in April.

Hey Ron how bout sending over information on the sale shops. I might be interested in attending....

grand rapids is holding one? no say it aint so! LOL.. where have i been.. Ron you got the date on the GR and Toledo one.. i might try to make them.

-=Cy

Mike, I'm pretty sure that the swap meet in G.R. is on February 14th at the Deltaplex where they've held it for years. The Kalamazoo one is a week later at the Kalamazoo County Fairgrounds not far from my house.

Toledo is April 2-4. If you and Wade want to ride along with me, I usually head down on Saturday. We can hit Tony Packo's afterwards now that I know where it is.

The link for Toledo: http://www.toledoshow.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to get to toledo this year and see the show for myself.

Never been to that one, and i know a bunch of guys from Jims go to it.

And Ron i know you met some guys last year, Will have to get with Denny and maybe ride with him, as i dont have a clue where or how to get there.

Tom

There should be a map on the site. It's fairly easy to get there but harder for some reason to get back on the Highway without getting lost. Ask Wade. Last year I thought that I was doing good until I realized that I was heading South instead of North. The signs get confusing around there. Let's see, North is West.......

thanx for the invite on the ride along.. might take ya up on it... do you know cover charge for toledo? also i know that there is a train and crafts show at delta in feb does it have other rc's and hobbies too?

-=Cy

$7.00 admission for the show but most of the swap meet area is accessible for free.

The last time that I went to the meet at the Deltaplex they had a Job Fair going on at the same time.

My apologies to the Guest that originally posted the Milwaukee swap meet posting, we accidentaly took over his thread.

Back