any one delt with topfuel443?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimBarth

This guy was soposta send me a paypal payment for $210 and i got a email saying he sent the payment but when i log into my paypal account there is nothing there.. any help would be great..

Thanks.

the for sale section is not the area to post a question you should ask the question in general post section sorry i cant help.DW

This guy was soposta send me a paypal payment for $210 and i got a email saying he sent the payment but when i log into my paypal account there is nothing there.. any help would be great..
Thanks.
I have dealt with him many times, and he is a great guy to talk to and to buy and sell to!

Cliff

if i remember correct you can have a sent payment notice meaning that the money is there but holding for product being delivered..... i think that might be the case but not to sure lol

If you don't think you can trust Topfuel443................ there ain't nobody on here you can . Stand up guy , no worries . Maybe be a little patient , paypal has been acting up a little lately

I'm not fimilar with yourself , so if anything you might be the one we should worry about

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
he is a stand up guy for sure!! i'm with ed on this one. just relax and all will be good. ;)

tim dean

Geeze dude - a little jumpy eh ?? I mean he just said he paid you and hour ago ????? wtf

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=33407

I'm pretty sure I can speak for most here-

HE IS VERY STAND UP !!!!

Andy

I edited my post because I didn't know James was back in the states-

NO matter- he WILL NOT screw you- calm down- its all good.......

Last edited by a moderator:
James is a great guy..nothing to worry about, im sure its just some stupid mix up with paypal. They have been a pain lately..

Alden

Double check the payment just to see if its an e-check, if it is, it takes approx 5 days to clear.

Dan

James is a GREAT guy in every way....

He is moving from Germany back to the States, so a kinda busy.

If he says he did sent something then he did. No doubt about it.

And maybe as the other ones said, .........quoate: a sent payment notice meaning that the money is there but holding for product being delivered.....end quote

Ronald

geez... throw me under the bus that soon? LOL

Your payment has been sent, as I mentioned in the PM, and in the for sale section. It was not an echeck, and is waiting for you to claim the payment. The email address you told me to send it too appears to be a womans name ([email protected]) are you sure you are checking that account, and not something else???

As you can see, I do my best to stand by my word. You can rest assured the payment has been sent.

Please let me know what you find, my direct email address is [email protected]

Thanks, James

Latest posts

Back