• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Annual EAP Holiday Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

Annual Engine Analysis Software Sale starts November 15th

Every year we have offered the Engine Analysis Software at a special price. Time to tell your wife what you want for Christmas.

This year we are offering the EAP for $74.95 (that is 25% off of our regular price and is the Lowest Price EVER).

To claim you copy of this valuable RC Engine Tuning Software:

Type the Promotion Code "Holiday2007" in the Promotion Box at the bottom of the Online Order Form at: http://engine-analysis-software.com.

If you wish to fax your order, click on the downloadable fax order form at the bottom of the Online Order Form or go to: http://engine-analysis-software.com/eaporder.pdf

If you have any questions about our software, please do not hesitate to drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Marty Davis

Hi Marty,

I am really new to boating this was my first year that I raced, but I plan on racing for a long time to come. How will your software help me, and will I need to get other equipment besides the software ( I have read where you are using audio tracks is that for this software)? I am sorry if I sound stupid .................lol , I just don't know how your software is going to work for me.

Thank You,

Paul

Hi Marty,
I am really new to boating this was my first year that I raced, but I plan on racing for a long time to come. How will your software help me, and will I need to get other equipment besides the software ( I have read where you are using audio tracks is that for this software)? I am sorry if I sound stupid .................lol , I just don't know how your software is going to work for me.

Thank You,

Paul
Paul.. if you ever want to work on motors this is THE ONLY WAY TO GO PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can find out what timings you have.. compression ratios and more.. all you need is a depth micrometer.. and maybe a set of calipers and this program and you are good to go.

Every motor my father does for customers is done in this program.. the degree wheel is a thing of the past.. some still use it but this program works great and you can change things without carving on the motor to see where timing numbers and compression ratios will be if you did x vs y ..

a must have for sure.

chris

Hi Marty,

Thank You,

Paul
you will need excel from microsoft office loaded on your computer.

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump.......................................

Give somebody else a chance...

Last edited by a moderator:
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump.......................................
Give somebody else a chance...

A chance at what? ......... :p

If this really annoys some people then this board should set up a commercial/manufacturers area and a personal area.... (as per "The Don") ;)

Is the EAP on sale during the holidays?? :p

Seriously, enough of the daily bumps, the point is made. Perhaps this can be pinned somewhere so that it does not interfere with members posting of regular personal for sale items, especially since it is a commercial advertisement. Even better, maybe we can add a for sale page strictly for commercial/manufacturer type ads, sales, new products, whatever. :)

Is the EAP on sale during the holidays?? :p
Seriously, enough of the daily bumps, the point is made. Perhaps this can be pinned somewhere so that it does not interfere with members posting of regular personal for sale items, especially since it is a commercial advertisement. Even better, maybe we can add a for sale page strictly for commercial/manufacturer type ads, sales, new products, whatever. :)

That would be good...

Sorry to offend... :blink:

Looks like I should have been smart enough to follow the lead of Cooper Pipes, CMDI, Jaguar Hydros and post on the General Forum. I guess the For Sale Area is not where I was supposed to show the Annual Holiday Sale for the Engine Analysis Software.

Marty Davis

Sorry to offend... :blink:
Looks like I should have been smart enough to follow the lead of Cooper Pipes, CMDI, Jaguar Hydros and post on the General Forum. I guess the For Sale Area is not where I was supposed to show the Annual Holiday Sale for the Engine Analysis Software.

Marty Davis

marty email me... ill put ya on the front page! I love to have manufacturers ask me to put stuff on the front page....

oh yea wait....

post in the news board and you can do it yourself. make a post for the front page... make it real good.... ill get an email and it will temm le to aprove a topic and when i do it will be on the front page.... forgot i set that up this way any rc boat manufacturer can be showcased on the front page.

What's wrong with the "bump"? We should all rejoice upon having the freedom to "bump". It was not so long ago that you got banned from other sites for doing such things.

Latest posts

Back