"...,And No I Don't Have A Lil Truck To Pull It"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin Rat Sass

Just a boat stand that looks like it belongs under a boat
FLATSTAND.jpg

MAKING THA FENDERS WAS EASY

#1BENT DRILLED AND TAPPED TWO 2" STEEL BAR THEN SCREWED TWO PIECES OF 1"RUBBER TUBING TO THEM.#2THEN I WRAPPED THEM IN DUCT TAPE AND A FEW LAYERS OF PLASTIC BAGS.#3 PRECUT THE GLASS. #4 LAYING IT UP.
FENDER.jpg

:rolleyes: Hey! thats a Dumas Ski Daddle hull. Damm you must be old !! had one of those in the 70's. Oups showing my age <_< Good luck with that Trailer project. Scott

Thanks,there's some better pics in my earlier posts.I also ran one years ago,thats why i wanted to give it another go.Had to special order it from dumas.

other posts001

I hope that's not some of that Mirage paint on that hull! I put some on my kids Speedmaster 21 this past year and the nitro ate it up!

I thought about a trailer for the boat, but probably would put alot of time and money in it and never use it. To some its cool, I dont have nice enough boats to put on a nice looking trailer. ;)

Hell you should see the stand i just built, need to cut it down some.

to high and toooo long.

Here's a few other stands
STAND001.jpg

this one made from some scraps of granite counter top from one of my jobs.

STAND002.jpg

This one I found at a yard sale (not shure if it was a speaker stand or a really ugly lamp)the base is filled with sand.

Back