• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AMPS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe R

WTB Ok fellow boat racers I need an Evinrude or a Johnson Cowl for a 7.5 or 11cc amps outboard. I meet an old tunnel racer that used to run the old V8's and he would like to have an rc model of it. I sold him an Molanri Tunnel with a Evinrude Amps but the cowl could be better. So if anyone has one forsale please let me know.

Contact Bob Kensil he collects those or at least he did for a while. HE is usually on here .
Let me know if you can find it. My brother will be at the Nats so if your going I'll give him some money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact Bob Kensil he collects those or at least he did for a while. HE is usually on here .
Let me know if you can find it. My brother will be at the Nats so if your going I'll give him some money.
If i can find it i will bring it no charge its been growing dust too many years
My brother is Rich R. he'll be with Mike Z (Grimracer). Go luck at the Nats.

Back