• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aluminum outrigger CMB 1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emac

I beleive this is an evolution outrigger. A guy in massachusetts used to build and race these in the early 90's. I had a grand prix cmb 90 in it originally, and it would turn a modded H 50. Hence the name silver bullet, it flew. But it got tired and parts arent available for the grand prixs anymore. About two months ago i installed a CMB 1, new stuffing tube , strut, and complete radio including 1/4 scale servo. Now everything is new again. I have only run it maybe 4 times and it still needs break in. The break in prop is still on the boat, but it will come with others. I am slowly selling my boats, i dont have time anymore. i am asking $975. obo plus buyer pays for shipping

The main tub is all aluminum fully tig welded,very strong. The sponsons are wood covered foam. Also the paint on the sponsons and on the bottom has a few bumps from taking it in and out of the truck. If you are interested email me for pics, i couldn't load them here. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back