• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 101 RS & Pipe Pkge - NO LONGER FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kip Tullos

Guys - wanting to unload this as a pkge - CMB 101RS with extras - No Longer For Sale - Thanks

I bought the engine brand new about 5-6mos ago. I had it in the 44" Seaducer (for sale separately) and it is the only boat its been in - I've had everything at the lake about 6xs and have 2 gallons through it total (50%). Engine was checked out and modded by Mark Bullard before ever being fired up. The carb is "free floating", rotates 360, and is smooth as butter. Everytime I used it it was cleaned thoroughly, dried out and treated with Corrosion X. The only issue I had was the last run I was breaking engine down and discovered the piston wear on the edges - taken the best pics I can of it. Was told it was detonating or running lean. Not looking for the answer there, the bottom line is even though it starts and runs fine, it needs a new piston. Stu (Crapshooter Boats/CMB) sells the new 101RS piston and sleeve for $190.00. The rest of the stuff is new. Bought Cooper pipe 2 mos ago & it made it to lake once. I am just doing more with gas at the moment and need to move all this on to its new owner:) Anyone who has dealt with me here or on the Dock knows I am very straight forward - I pay fast when buying and ship fast (and correctly) when selling.

Whats included:

1 CMB 101RS

1 CMB Header

1 CMB 3rd Channel (unused)

1 Aeromarine Collet

5 CMB Header Springs

4 OD-9 Plugs

1 OD-99 Plug

1 Cooper Pipe 90/100 w Pipe Clamp

I'm asking for $400 for everything plus shipping and 3% fees unless sent as a gift - Thanks - Kip

cmb 007.JPG

cmb 008.JPG

cmb 009.JPG

cmb 010.JPG

cmb 012.JPG

cmb 013.JPG

cmb 014.JPG

cmb 015.JPG

cmb 016.JPG

cmb 017.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure will thx Joe
You have great mod engine. the boat had the wrong pipe on it. I have several of Marks Mod RS101`s & none have a piston like that... Wrong Pipe. You got to let the heat out of the engine....... A open nitro 15cc pipe & the engine will last a long long time & be Extremely fast........ I could help Glenn with the engine if he buys?

Glenn said he is trying to sell some stuff as well so no dice there. Doc Turner said the same about the pipe....

Engine still for sale. Joe - May have your name on it:)!

Glenn said he is trying to sell some stuff as well so no dice there. Doc Turner said the same about the pipe....

Engine still for sale. Joe - May have your name on it:)!
I could spent a couple of Hrs on that boat/motor & had it Sreaming in F mono. Wish we could be gotten together before you lost interest. I just have not been able to get over to huntsville this year yet. so we have not met.

Well I already owe for some of the set up - Julian got with you and then passed info to me when I was buying it. You have a reputation for the F monos - fastest in the country. I messed up the 1395 pipe (which you cant buy anywhere!) and thought the cooper would work. Mark Bullard did an awesome job on engine and Doc has scolded me for trying to sell. Should I hang onto all of it? What if I sent motor up to you to re-piston it? Thinking out loud here...Kip

Well I already owe for some of the set up - Julian got with you and then passed info to me when I was buying it. You have a reputation for the F monos - fastest in the country. I messed up the 1395 pipe (which you cant buy anywhere!) and thought the cooper would work. Mark Bullard did an awesome job on engine and Doc has scolded me for trying to sell. Should I hang onto all of it? What if I sent motor up to you to re-piston it? Thinking out loud here...Kip
with the piston chunked out... I would put New Piston/Sleeve & brgs in the engine, it would be back like new condition. parts $250 labor $50 : Joe Warren 775 Crimson Oaks Lane Colierville TN 38017

with the piston chunked out... I would put New Piston/Sleeve & brgs in the engine, it would be back like new condition. parts $250 labor $50 : Joe Warren 775 Crimson Oaks Lane Colierville TN 38017

Thanks anyway - I do appreciate the offer.

Kip

What OLLY is looking for in a pic is chrome walls. Most are thinking the same thing. "That much heat"...........Did it pull the chrome????

Plus at the cost of a new P/L + the asking price??? A new one cost..............

Kip I would have plugged one of the cooling holes in the rear of the block, it helps the engine make heat, When you were running it earilier this year that would have been real important.If it is not plugged the engine runs too cool. & you have to lean it down hard to make heat & get it to run. Both of your water transfer holes are wide open......

Last edited by a moderator:
Kip, You need to keep the motor and boat . $250 and have the boat running great. You are going to loose more than $250 to sell it. The pipe in my opinion is horrible. The motor needs a Mac 15 cc pipe. Doc

Latest posts

Back