• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD- MAC 84's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I have four blue head MAC84s for sale as well as some spare parts. These motors were used in my SAW twin which has since gone to the great boatyard in the sky as a hull built extra light can withstand only so many sessions of 100+ mph passes before the wood is fatigued past it's useful life. All four motors have Brad Christy billet pistons as well as special carb barrels done to replace the stock ones that stick when the anodizing wears off the barrels. Two barrels were done for me in steel by Steve Wood and two were done in brass by Brad. These motors were run hard and always delivered and with that being said some "peppering" on the head buttons will be evident but they still work just fine. I consider head buttons expendable in SAW motors and typically replace them after they don't "clean up" anymore. All four motors ran quite well the last time I used them but will be sold as is and all include Aeromarine 1/4" collets. $275 each, $525 for a pair. I also have a nice lot of spare parts, most are new and listed below. Once the motors are sold the spare parts will be sold afterwards unless part of a motor deal. Prices are plus shipping and insurance which will be whatever actual cost is. Paypal accepted if sent as gift, check or money order works also. :)

Spare parts-

2 new 84 head buttons

1 new 84 water jacket

1 pack of new drum housing gaskets

1 pack of new water jacket O rings

1 new carb barrel C clip

1 used 84 head button

2 used 84 water jackets

Two motors are sold to Mike.

Two motors plus all parts sold to Jon.

B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don

I am interested in the 2 steel barrel motors. I send you a PM with some info.

Mike

Hi Don I would take 1 pack of new water jacket 0 rings, 2 new 84 head buttons and 1 pack of new drum housing gaskets and which two engines?? left send picture to email: allan [email protected] thanks Allan

Hi Don I would take 1 pack of new water jacket 0 rings, 2 new 84 head buttons and 1 pack of new drum housing gaskets and which two engines?? left send picture to email: allan [email protected] thanks Allan
Allan the two 84's left have the brass water outlet fittings in the water jackets. If you are wanting both engines and the parts I'll make you a package deal. :)

Allan the two 84's left have the brass water outlet fittings in the water jackets. If you are wanting both engines and the parts I'll make you a package deal. :)
PM sent

Back