all fixed up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbnate804

just wanted to show off a lil. if you in the maryland/delaware area and are looking for somebody to paint up your stuff, let me know. this was the first model boat he'd done and it looks great.

Lydia_001.jpg

Lydia_003.jpg

bbnate804 said:
just wanted to show off a lil.  if you in the maryland/delaware area and are looking for somebody to paint up your stuff, let me know.  this was the first model boat he'd done and it looks great.
105254[/snapback]

nice man that looks swett

later dion

bbnate804 said:
just wanted to show off a lil.  if you in the maryland/delaware area and are looking for somebody to paint up your stuff, let me know.  this was the first model boat he'd done and it looks great.
105254[/snapback]

HEY GUY . LOOKS REAL KOOL . YOU DEFINATLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH A BRUSH

Hey !!! I know that pipe !!!! She was just a pup when I had her !!! :lol: :lol:

I wish I knew where I could get her brother the PRO !! ??? a "S" OB pipe..... ;) :huh: ;) ;)

Butch :)

thanks guys, can't take credit for it though. had it at work one day and one of my co-workers saw it and wanted to air brush it. didn't have a need for paint till i smoked some waterfowl about 2 weeks later. then i went through trying to find a cowl and everything else. this is the end result. and yes butch it should look familiar. i found a very nice home for it too. one progect put back together again. now if i could only find a pull start for my weedeater..........

nate

Last edited by a moderator:
Back