• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Airtronics M-11

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFIRacing

Great condition M-11 radio comes with 2.4 ghz module 130.00 plus shipping in the U.S.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the problem is that radio is no longer available it's outdated and hard-to-find receivers for it. Just what I've seen on this radio.

Good luck with the sale

Lol outdated ?? , wow next big event look around and see how many (old) radios are still out there and winning championships ??? I know 30-50 racers that are using radios that are 15 years plus old with crystals still yes crystals , some with old Sanwa two stick radios ,I still race with a m11 with crystals . Not sure if you ever noticed but there is no such thing as outdated radio, engines,hulls,props ,,,, guess I will go out and spend 400.00 on a super fast radio that will put me out front ,,,,,, LMAO

I will discount the radio to $98.98 special pricing (two cent discount) for you only , that was one of most redundant statements I've heard in a while ,,,,

YOUR HAVE JUST BEEN HEARLED

Back