• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AFI Racing Member

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my last communication. Still waiting on a J Outboard Pipe. Hearl, if you could ship it soon that would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand Robert. I held off posting, (even when many had no idea I was affected by this situation as well), just hoping this situation would clear out and Hearl would be able to address his situation and start shipping products he sold. I do not like seeing anyone struggle and I am hopeful he can get through his situation and get back on shipping these items at some point soon. My post was a reminder to him. Good luck to everyone.

The alternate email address for Steve that has been provided by Robert does not accept incoming mail.

STEVE, you made a lot of hot air about sending stuff weeks ago and showed us pictures of boxes of who knows what but never did/haven't yet lived up to your words. You need to make amends and at least make contact with the people that you owe goods or money to including the people that are in AU. Please reply to my emails Steve, I don't want to post a message here but you leave me no choice. I want to end this asap.

Norm,

I just took the time to read this complete thread, boy this guy is a tool. I still dont understand why people send money as a gift. If you can't ship something it, takes 5 minutes to log on to paypal and refund money. I wish you guys best of luck, but think you are screwed, did anyone try paypal claims, I would have did that a long time ago.

Andy if Tom will allow it on IW, I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to contribute to a shipping fund. Enough of us donate a little each, it could happen. I would say just get commitments from those willing to donate, but do not accept any funds until the total needed is figured up. Needless to say, you must get the stuff in hand & get shipping quotes before it could all be finalized. Count me in for $20. I' m not looking to bail Steve out, but to help those left hanging. I wouldn't accept any funds from those involved, they have already paid once. Now it's time for the rc boat community to help.

I guess it wouldnt be a bad idea to go ahead and Public Record - so to speak -

A list of what owed and to whom .

Please post a single reply to THIS THREAD ONLY -

1) A description of item paid for and date / payment method if possible.

2) any picture you have of said item.

3) any description or original post of said item.

Thanks in advance ,

Andy

Im trying to get YOUR STUFF and need to know what Im supposed to receive AND condition -

YOUR help in helping YOU is appreciated
default_wink.png
Hi Andy,

I purchased from Steve

CMB 90EVO engine less piston/sleeve plus a brand new Purple EVO 2 waterjacket for $200US

It was paid for on the 14th Sept 2015 via paypal - sent as gift as per Steve's request

PIctures attached below - Steve responded to a "WTB" add posted by myself

regards

Shane

First of all I would like to thank any IW member that has read or contributed to this thread and its cause, you guys are amazing to even suggest a fund to compensate shipping. Andy Greene you are a true gentleman, I hope to shake your hand and race with you one day.

Brad just made a post about poorly sending money as a gift, I have been gifted infinite information, parts and help since becoming a member, this forum is not about Paypal fees mate. Given this situation I would still trust anyone the same as I trusted Steve Hearl. If someone wants to deliberately steal from me then they can live with it till the grave knowing they have gone against what is right by the book.

I first purchased a Phil Thomas Sport 40 Hydro with Detroit pistons decals from Steve, it has everything ready to go apart from engine pipe and radio. Then I asked Steve if he had an engine to go with it so I sent more money for a Mac 45.

To date I sent Steve Hearl $550.50 usd for the boat/hardware and engine which includes $110 usd for postage

I do not expect anyone to contribute my dilemma however I am willing to contribute to the absolutely appalling loss that Steve Hearl has admitted to (pumpin) Kevin Morris.

Needless to say I am extremely disappointed in this matter.

Norm

Sport40.jpg

By the way Steve Hearl your new Avatar absolutely sucks.

International Waters can handle the tooth but really can you handle the TRUTH.

You're attitude to this forum is pathetic buddy

Andy if Tom will allow it on IW, I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to contribute to a shipping fund. Enough of us donate a little each, it could happen. I would say just get commitments from those willing to donate, but do not accept any funds until the total needed is figured up. Needless to say, you must get the stuff in hand & get shipping quotes before it could all be finalized. Count me in for $20. I' m not looking to bail Steve out, but to help those left hanging. I wouldn't accept any funds from those involved, they have already paid once. Now it's time for the rc boat community to help.
Excellent idea! I'll do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back