• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AFI Racing Member

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the cash then when i get the money product goes out alot of people i have done business with i have known for a long time so when i know money goes out i send the product. But there is always a few that will get the money and not send the product so your back to square one

Just enquiring if anyone has received their items or heard from Steve? He sent me an emailtwo weeks ago saying that Shane's and my items were leaving in the next few days. Then in true form hasn't replied to anything since.

I certainly haven't received anything. This prick will not even reply to an email, txt or phone call. Steve is nothing but a low life scum bag good for nothing criminal dog.

C'mon Steve, come back firing like last time, blame everyone, call them names, make yourself look like an angel. Go on! Tell us why you have ripped me and the good members of IW off from US and AU.

I bet no one will throw a boat in for you or even look your general direction at the pond after your criminal behaviour.

Shame, Shame, Shame you DOG.

Still waiting on the goods, I gave Steve the option to send it to my mailing box in Sarasota so he didn't have to foot the postage to AU that I already paid him for, dumb I know but I just want my S...T! Steve has been asked to send everything that is owed to Australian IW members in the one package so I can send on from here in Brisbane. I have my doubts that he will come good for Kevin Morris though. You never know, there could be a wad of cash or a money order in the package

Just in case you read this, Steve you are a PRICK, suffering or not you are so slack words can not explain my disappointment. AND SEND OUR STUFFFF!!!!!

Not sure if you guys in the States are still waiting for Steve to come good, I thought this guy had some credit but seems I was wrong. Even if he is unwell I gave him options to make life easier at my cost, but nothing.

Shaking my head at this guy, what a loser.

If anyone happens to see him or pass his way please give him a kick up the ass for me.

I have now received the goods from Steve Hearl, Shane's parts were also sent.

Big thanks to anyone that tried to help the situation, your efforts are most appreciated and will not be forgotten.

I am hoping that everyone else owed has also received their goods or are about to.

Thank you Steve Hearl for finally coming good to your word, best wishes for your health predicament.

Norm,

Never got my J Outboard Pipe I bought from him either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back