• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Gas Sprint Cat-Yellow w/Carbon Tub 72-74mph

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
Guys,

I am selling my Aeromarine Gas Sprint Cat to fund new projects. I built this boat partially for SAW use and also for heat racing. The cat runs an honest 72-74 mph through the lights with the skegged strut and normal taper rudder. Please note, I lost the cowl for this cat in a heat race and have a brand new one on order from AM. I will ship the cat with the new cowl when it arrives. The tub has been reinforced with carbon and polyester and billet aluminum triangles support the top deck opening. A Speedmaster Skegged Strut is installed and set-up for collet drive. A CMDI flex cable is included with drive dog and strut bushing ready to hook up to your favorite motor. A short offset (I believe 1-5/8" offset) SM Tapered rudder with single pick-up is mounted on the right hand side. Standard CC/Hypertorque rubber isolators are installed in the frame rails. A Sullivan 10oz plastic tank with high flow Sullivan fuel filter is Velcroed in behind the front bulkhead and fits perfectly with the starter casing in place. Twin autobailers are in each corner down low and two additional 3/8" holes are up higher in the back of the transom to drain water. The radio box is custom fitted for this boat and has a Futaba S9450 Digital servo for throttle and a Hitech HS-5745MG Digital 1/4 Scale. A Du-Bro Quik Switch mount and Futaba standard switch are included. The radio box is held in place by velcro on the floor, rubber bands and hooks on the top and rubber bumpers fore and aft. The bottom of the sponsons have been blueprinted and wet-sanded for best performance. The NAMBA numbers are vinyl and will be removed prior to shipping. The hull does have some small stress cracks as you would expect from a boat that has been raced, but none are deep or compromise the strength. The right side stringer has been relieved to run a WYK33 carb if you so desire. Additionally, there is an extra set of double bulkhead fittings on the left hand side of the transom if you want to run a QD with twin cooling inlets.

I am selling the cat with one of two options:

Option 1: Hull and hardware with a new cowl and complete with radio box and servos. Price $525 + shipping

Option 2: Hull and hardware with a new cowl less electronics and no radio box. Price $425 + shipping

I will remove the hardware prior to shipping and ship the original AM box. I would prefer to ship this only in the US for the time being.

If you have any questions or need additional pics let me know.

Tyler

Pics of the hull as it sits now:

med_gallery_4990_873_196292.jpg

med_gallery_4990_873_156651.jpg

med_gallery_4990_873_83575.jpg

med_gallery_4990_873_146704.jpg

med_gallery_4990_873_131737.jpg

med_gallery_4990_873_135523.jpg

gallery_4990_873_17333.jpg

Some videos of the cat running:

I've seen this hull run when the engine was mounted, and I just saw it recently as the pics show it. It's a really nice hull and is set-up beautifully. All of Tyler's boats are first class...just ask anyone who has raced against him!

Back