Addison Marie Pierce, my baby girl!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Well my friends, today me and my wife, Amanda, welcomed out first child to this world. Addison Marie Pierce. 20 inches long, 7 lbs 8.5 ounces. Born 9/10/11 at 2:24 am. One proud daddy!!

IMG_20110910_024905.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said in the chat, Congrats and the world you knew is now gone. GO GET SOME SLEEP AS YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rodney & amanda, that's awesome!!! she is gonna be so rewarding, frustrating, fun, maddening & special all at the same time, you just can't imagine. give her lots of love, that's most of what's needed. from what i know of you, the values, integrity & love of life will come naturally ;) . like has been said already, life as you 2 know it is over, it's just gotten waaaay better. hmmmmm, the initials are amp, that mean she'll run fe :rolleyes: ?

Congratulations to you and the wife! Your new family will have many different challenges. Take a deep breath when needed and enjoy it. Make sure you help out that beautiful lady you married. All your hard work as a father and a husband will be very rewarding.

On another note does this keen you won't make the MN champs, hope all is well.

Tim

Congratulations rodney, dont worry about sleep yet, this is the time they are the quietest, they do get louder and will be very soon.

Thanks guys!!!! Tim, what is the date for the mn state champs? Im hoping to make it. Was planning on it with the original date of the 16th. So still should be able to make it, in theory anyhow.

cute as a button... them big eyes gazing up at you.... cherish it my man... hmmmmmmmmmm i think i already some some gray hairs rod.........lol..........

Congrats man. Your life is about to change.... Mine is almost 8 months old already. Take lots of pics, the time flies!!!

Way ta go Dude total cutie pie!

Mine is 20 now, Lets just say she was much more fun to be around when she was younger :lol:

Gene

Congratulations Rodney! !! Hold her every day cause to soon she will be eighth like my baby girl and want play with her friends all day. ...... :(

She's a real cutie Rodney...Must have got her good looks from her Mom! :D :D :D Spend as much quality time with her as you can, they grow up really fast.

Mn State Championship race is Sunday October 2nd. Flyer is available on the IMPBA site and the TCMBC site.

Congradulations Rodney and Amanda ! The fun is about to start for you my friend.Good Luck and God Bless

EdR

Latest posts

Back