• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ABC H-31 & H-48 Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

Guys,

Check your prop boxes and see if you have a spare H-31 and H-48 prop. They are 1/4" shaft. Preference is new & stock in the bag but beggars can't be choosy. I'll take them used if that is what's available. Post or e mail me with what you have and the price for them.

John

john ... i have a razor sharp cupped and balanced shiny H-31 here doing nothing . if your intrested , i am looking for a p 767 ore a 6718 ore so . we might swap ?

jerome

Jerome,

The closest thing (by number alone) that I have is a 1667 and a 1967. Not sure either is suitable for you. I might have to do a straight buy from you and I am interested. Let me know.

John

john . i am looking for a fast prop on my lazer 45 with a hot 260 motor . i bought a p 767 with a risk and it turned out to work real good . seems to be a good seaducer prop . it runs good on a lazer as well . any other props you can miss and might want to swap ?

jerome

speakerboy said:
john . i am looking for a fast prop on my lazer 45 with a hot 260 motor .  i bought a p 767 with a risk and it turned out to work real good . seems to be a good seaducer prop . it runs good on a lazer as well . any other props you can miss and might want to swap ?
jerome

99910[/snapback]

Jerome,

I run nitro riggers only and my props are focused on those hulls. I haven't a clue what a gas boat can or does use. Suggest we go to using PM's rather than clogging up the thread.

John

Back