A peek at a Hydro I'm painting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Stewart

A peek at the LUCKY U-21.... Man, the real one's sure are big when your blocking them out, and blocking them out, and blocking them out.....ALOT of work has been done, and alot of changes have been made.

Getting closer........a couple new pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Mike! I didn't know you were helping Kevin. Those sure are a great bunch of guys. Tell Kevin that I still have a Kayot Legend with his name on it...

that is awesome how many guys do you use to paint it? I once helped paint a plane and we used 5 guys.

We used 1 guy to do the prep and body work..... me. :eek: For the final painting there was 2 of us. We were moving and grooving to get it done.

HOW KOOOOOL !!!!!

Isnt that the Muskotel boat.Was that the Miss Free I in 2003ish.I loved that boat.That color looks nice too.Whos the sponsor ?

Yes it was the U-25 last season. But it now has new center section, new shaft angle, front

sponson ride pads changed, sponson decks changed, and redesigned cockpit. B) B) Oh and the

engines were rebuilt and almost all new hardware and props. :D Otherwise its basically the same.

Here's the link to their website http://www.freedomracingteam.com/

Hanging with Kevin these days, huh?

He has an R/C boat he asked me to help him with, but he never called me back after I left him a message.

Anyway, looks awesome, Mikey.

Jay

Back