• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watercadet

I can't say that I am getting out of the hobby (that would make me cry) but I am going down to one race boat. Up for sale are a few boats that need to go. All have an appropriate amount of race rash but nothing major. All prices are OBO plus actual shipping from 92019. Replies to this thread will be considered for "dibbs" purposes. If you are making an offer via PM the boat may be sold to another who says "I'll take it" on this thread. More pictures available.

First is a Maus Sport 20 (yes 20). Very rare boat at 33.5" long, it handles the rough socal race water great. Comes with an OS VX-M that has had 16 ozs of 60 through it and OPS 3280 pipe. Front radio box tanks mounted under the deck. Boat is ready to run minus TX/RX. Has two areas where paint has chipped off from rub'n on the race course.

$400

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

DSC01899.jpg

DSC01900.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01902.jpg

Second is a 31" MicroBurst. Comes with a Geraghty prepped NR long stroke with Geraghty carb and Nova Rossi pipe. Motor has one season of racing on it. The top it the piston is still shiney even. Blue anodized Speed Master hardware and awesome, custom stand/cradle. RTR minus TX/RX.

SOLD

Third is a 24" Wood Hot Shot. Never raced this boat. In fact I don't remember much about it at all. Looks well built and has modified K&B with stamped pipe. No radio equipment in this one.

$180

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01909.jpg

DSC01910.jpg

DSC01910.jpg

Last is FREE!!! I got it from JD for nothing and he wanted it to go for nothing to the next owner. I just paid actual shipping from WA, so you can pay actual shipping from So Cal.

This is a hand built, wood, 33" OB mono. GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
hello i might be interested in the 20 maus boat,can you send me more pictures

how about some of the inside?

e-mail to [email protected]

thanks norm j

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say that I am getting out of the hobby (that would make me cry) but I am going down to one race boat. Up for sale are a few boats that need to go. All have an appropriate amount of race rash but nothing major. All prices are OBO plus actual shipping from 92019. Replies to this thread will be considered for "dibbs" purposes. If you are making an offer via PM the boat may be sold to another who says "I'll take it" on this thread. More pictures available.
First is a Maus Sport 20 (yes 20). Very rare boat at 33.5" long, it handles the rough socal race water great. Comes with an OS VX-M that has had 16 ozs of 60 through it and OPS 3280 pipe. Front radio box tanks mounted under the deck. Boat is ready to run minus TX/RX. Has two areas where paint has chipped off from rubbin on the race course.

$400

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

Second is a 31" MicroBurst. Comes with a Geraghty prepped NR long stroke with Geraghty carb and Nova Rossi pipe. Motor has one season of racing on it. The top it the piston is still shiney even. Blue anodized Speed Master hardware and awesome, custom stand/cradle. RTR minus TX/RX.

$300

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01904.jpg

DSC01905.jpg

Third is a 24" Wood Hot Shot. Never raced this boat. In fact I don't remember much about it at all. Looks well built and has modified K&B with stamped pipe. No radio equipment in this one.

$180

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01909.jpg

Last is FREE!!! I got it from JD for nothing and he wanted it to go for nothing to the next owner. I just paid actual shipping from WA, so you can pay actual shipping from So Cal.

This is a hand built, wood, 33" OB mono.

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

i will buy the microburst...whats your paypal?

First is a Maus Sport 20 (yes 20). Very rare boat at 33.5" long, it handles the rough socal race water great. Comes with an OS VX-M that has had 16 ozs of 60 through it and OPS 3280 pipe. Front radio box tanks mounted under the deck. Boat is ready to run minus TX/RX. Has two areas where paint has chipped off from rubbin on the race course.

$400

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

$300

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01904.jpg

DSC01905.jpg

$180

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01909.jpg

This is a hand built, wood, 33" OB mono.

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

i will buy the microburst...whats your paypal?
Is it gonna be a "Bass Pro Shops" sponsored boat with a #1 on it?

hello i might be interested in the 20 maus boat,can you send me more pictureshow about some of the inside?

e-mail to [email protected]

thanks norm j

Posted the other pictures I had and emailed you links to the same ones. Let me know if there are any other angles I can take them from for ya.

No one wants the FREE boat :p

money sent thx john by chance you going to be a leg lake this weekend for the race mark grim is putting on ???

Updated pictures on the remaining two boats.

Am I asking too much for the Maus? I love this boat and would not cry if I didn't sell it but could use the space and the cash.

Latest posts

Back