A BIG THANK YOU

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRoth265

Just wanted to give out a big thank you to all who helped me at the Oregon race. Kelly Groul for having his better half Jackie and jackie too for driving 350 miles with another pick up and a tow dolly to save me. Dave Winterbottom for towing my wounded GMC home. Kelly again for towing my 22ft trailer home. Shawn and Leslie Warren for there help keeping me from vaporlocking. and all the others who offered what ever was needed to help me. I still managed to win 2 classes B) but I think it about $2000.00 a class (trucks getting a new motor) This model boat stuff can get expensive! :unsure: Woops almost forgot Chris and Doug thanks for getting greasy with me. Greg

Yo Greg, What actually went wrong in your truck engine to cause it to puke oil like it did?

Greg and Kelly

Thank you for showing up along with all the rest of the District 8 racers. You both really had to be dedicated to get through all the vehicle problems as well as the rain. It was the worst weather in 9 years of Memorial Day racing, and the barbeque had to be held inside. I don't know where the district would be without such dedicated boaters.

Lohring Miller

Hey Jerry; The best we could tell it blew a head gasket causing coolant to go to the pan the bypass valve in the oil pump siezed causing the filter to blow out the gasket. But when we got it home my mechanic buddy put it in his shop and pulled the pan. We took a look at a couple mains and rods and found the bearings started to wash out. At that time it was decided to just put a new bullet in it because we had head and crank problems. :blink: The new engine showed up Fri. so i should have it back on Weds. just in time for the next race :D Gotta keep those points going B) Greg

Back