A/A Engine Moulds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all, thanks for the kind words.

We had pictures of the engines on I.W. earlier. I don't know if it is okay if I put them on again. But, if somebody that is running the A/A engines wants to put a picture up......

The 21 is $415.00 delivered anywhere in the USA. The 45 is $410.00 delivered anywhere in the USA.

I have been working on a website, but I would like to have a few more engines to show than just the 21 and 45.

maybe when I have the 67 and 84 ready to go.

Thanks for your interest.

Al Hobbs
The AA21 I have came with header and tuned pipe. If that' standard $415 should start sounding like a deal.

by looking at the pictures, and talking to Al through PM's about these motors, I would have to guess that CMB will have some pretty serious competition from the AA motors, out of the box.....no mods needed!

I have two AA 45's. One I placed in a sport 40 that had a black head pico in it. Bolted right in, shaft fit and did not even have to change the carb linkage. Great motor if I only had a boat to hold it.

Are there any specs out on the AA.45

I have been doing this longer than I care to remember and I have learned that "manufacturers specs" [hp & rpm] mean absolutely nothing......

Do yourself a big favor and read the testimonials of the people [racers] that run the motor in question......remembering they

have already spent their $$$$$$ and are risking their reputations by endorsing a motor........

Re: published "specs"......ones a good story and the other is the truth,which one do you want to hear???

Last edited by a moderator:
My AA45 checked out with these number,s

Ex 187 Transfers 136 boost port 132 intake open 20 degrees ABDC closed 61 ATDC -- it had .010 piston to head clearence

I hope this answer your question

The P/L fit after 2 gallons of fuel run through it is better than ANY engine I have ever run

Henry

Hello Al

Do you think you will be adapting the A/A 21 to an outboard version anytime soon.....

Or has someone already designed the PTO and manufactured it.

Thanks

Joe

My AA45 checked out with these number,s

Ex 187 Transfers 136 boost port 132 intake open 20 degrees ABDC closed 61 ATDC -- it had .010 piston to head clearence

I hope this answer your question

The P/L fit after 2 gallons of fuel run through it is better than ANY engine I have ever run

Henry
those numbers are perfect! no mods needed

There is a plan to produce a 21 outboard.

That is a few years down the road.

First I have to get the moulds (Italian spelling, "molds" here) for the 67 and 84 done. Next, test 67 and 84 engines produced and tested. Changes made to correct any problems found, then a production run of 67 and 84 size engines and parts.

I will follow the 67 and 84 with a 90 size engine. After that, we are talking about 2012.

I am not going to rush into anything. It would be nice to build perfect engines in a hurry, but I do not think that is possible.

Al Hobbs

Sorry, I forgot to mention if anyone else has produced a lower outboard unit for the A/A 21. I do not know of anything.

Al Hobbs

Hello Al

Do you think you will be adapting the A/A 21 to an outboard version anytime soon.....

Thanks

Joe
I could make OB cranks and PTO's for the AA 21. Just need an engine to measure up.

Mark

Hello Al

Thanks

Joe
I could make OB cranks and PTO's for the AA 21. Just need an engine to measure up.

Mark

I forgot to mention this yesterday when I looked at this thread. Mark can make anything.

Mark

I forgot to mention this yesterday when I looked at this thread. Mark can make anything.
Huh,
Mark makes the OB conversion's for novas. He is offering to make them for the AA engines too, as long as someone lets him measure one up.
Hell, Mark has made a lower for his full size 125cc pro hydro. Mark already makes a conversion kit, a lower would be nothing for him (I know his quality and dedication). Al and Mark it would be great to see a complete stock AA motor (engine and lower) for sale and give the OS a run for its money!!! Just my two cents. I even know of two guys that could test them out. :D :lol: :D

Back