• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

99 .45 crapshooter thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

you guys do that stuff again and I might have to start giving people some banned time!

tom, i apoligize for what i said, brad, should as well get on here and apoligize to everyone for what he said.

Tom,

My apologies, as well, for not having the common sense to stay out of a thread that was already dragged seriously off course, despite the efforts of the thread owner. I have kept my posts on this forum to a minimum, fur just this reason, but stupid me, I had to go and open my big mouth..........

My only question is: When you say "you guys" and "that stuff", who and what exactly are you referring to? Like I said before, I've seen several threads dragged into the ditch, kicking and screaming, by people who have expressed absolutly no interest in the thread itself, other than to trash it. This is what happened to this thread, and somehow Billy (Diamondback) was made to look like the bad guy.

Personally, I think a couple people owe Billy an apology. ut, sadly, I don't think it will actually happen, though. I mean, he was the jerk here, right? <_<

BTW, if what I said offended you, that most likely means you were among the guilty.

I'll shut up now.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Last edited by a moderator:
directly calling someone a name usually pisses me off..... and swearing is not generally ok in that context even if you put in a $%^& everyone still knows.

the old days where everyone said buying from iwaters is a sure bet are over i guess.... were too big now....

directly calling someone a name usually pisses me off..... and swearing is not generally ok in that context even if you put in a $%^& everyone still knows.

the old days where everyone said buying from iwaters is a sure bet are over i guess.... were too big now....
Agreed. Directly cussing someone out on here is not needed & the calling people d_ _ _ _ _ _ ds went way over the top in my opinion. <_<

I believe for the most part buying & selling between established I/W members is a sure bet. I can only think of one I/W member off hand who is overdue a boat from another member & I hope they get that resolved soon. :blink:

This is still THE place to be & I don't think we can thank Tom enough for his efforts so let's not try to piss the big man off ok guys? :rolleyes:

Agreed. Directly cussing someone out on here is not needed & the calling people d_ _ _ _ _ _ ds went way over the top in my opinion. <_<

I believe for the most part buying & selling between established I/W members is a sure bet. I can only think of one I/W member off hand who is overdue a boat from another member & I hope they get that resolved soon. :blink:

This is still THE place to be & I don't think we can thank Tom enough for his efforts so let's not try to piss the big man off ok guys? :rolleyes:
Yea Don. Just when can I expect my Smokin Joes 1/8th Scale to arrive? I think the deal was with the cute lil trailer too. :lol:

OOPS! I appologize. I'm hijacking this thread.

Sorry,

Scott

Don, Tom,

Once again, the devil has creeped in, crapped, and creeped out, leaving the victims to hash over who should shovel it up.........................

OK..... OK....... I'll take my lumps. But in my defense are a few comments: I never directly addressed anyone. I addressed my reply with "Guys". I was more referring to people (in general) who seem to think it's acceptable to trash someone else's thread and then get defensive when they are called up on it. This was a simple sales thread until people started testing out the comedy material on it (don't give up your day job). Like everyone else, I read it and chuckled. I even thought about posting that this would be one HELL of a good boat and that someone should jump on it. Then Billy tried to keep his sales desk cleared off and he gets smacked for it. What I said WAS harsh. It was meant to be. I'd have thought that just about anybody with any social skills would have thought to themselves "MAN, I was being a PRICK........... Maybe I should apologise!" Didn't happen. What DID happen was (1) Billy thanked me (you're welcome), and (2) I got hammered for name calling. Like I said, I never pointed at anyone. I intended for those with burning ears to look inward, not lash outward. A comment was made something to this effect: "This is a public forum, live with the trash that people spill on your shoes." BULLCRAP! Yes, it is a public forum. But unless the thread "owner" opens the floor to random acts of blathering, keep the comments at least somewhat on target, especially when it's a "For Sale" thread. You wouldn't want anybody to do it to you, Don't to it to somebody else.

FACT: Billy was the victim here, not Jeff or anybody else.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

A comment was made something to this effect: "This is a public forum, live with the trash that people spill on your shoes." BULLCRAP! Yes, it is a public forum.

No it is not. This is a private forum and myself or any of the moderators can kick anybody out for any reason we like. Because we are supported by the boating community at large I try to keep it open. But It is my responsibility to keep it running in an appropriate manor.

Don if your talking about me, he sent me an e-mail saying he was making me wait just because he can.

tom

in retrospect i should have just stayed out of the whole deal. sorry for the inappropriate use of sysmbols i am really not one to use profanities in my vocabulary. i know better and should have used better judgement.

Back