'93 Budweiser scale SOLD pending funds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

She is for sale... Just some shots of my Bud.. The scale was built and painted by Peter Muller..detailed to the max....Peter has designed the hardware just like the real Unlimiteds and will be available at CMDI John and Andy Brown.....And yes she runs as good as it looks,, just dont have the guts to race her...Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Just some shots of my Bud.. The scale was built and painted by Peter Muller..detailed to the max....Even the hardware is scaled just like the real Unlimiteds...And yes she runs as good as it looks,, just dont have the guts to race her...Enjoy
Man thats sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be a afraid to race that one as well. Great detail should win a few concourses no problem ;)

Beautiful boat, You know, to win that concourse your gonna have to take her out and let her do what she was built to do!! I know that hull, Its a user friendly hull that will come back and launch easy. Ken

Beautiful boat, You know, to win that concourse your gonna have to take her out and let her do what she was built to do!! I know that hull, Its a user friendly hull that will come back and launch easy. Ken
Mike, Grow a pair and race it!!!!!!! Nice pix.

CZAR

Thanks for most of the comments,,, the pictures really do not do it justice,,simply amazing on layup and details...

Nice shots man. Your boat looks good but....radiochamber in middle? Ï thought it was recommended to build it in front;)

Nice shots man. Your boat looks good but....radiochamber in middle? Ï thought it was recommended to build it in front;)
Recommended yes,,but the joy of custom building your OWN scale is you get to do what you want for your own reasons..and desire...Our water and conditions are different than most everywhere else...rough at mill time and rougher on lap 5...plus windy.. This set up for this scale works like a champ..The picture of my Bud is taken with steady winds from 14-18 kts on the lake with gust even higher......running just fine....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back