• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

91 Miss Madison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwo

For Sale: 1991 Miss Madison. Hull is complete with all hardware, Radio box w/3 JR servos, New graphics from Wesley's are included. Snorkle and regular cowl. Regular cowl needs repair. Drilled for CMB. Needs some TLC but is ready to race as is. Registration with R/C U will go with the boat if it is wanted. Just add your engine,pipe and TX/RX and hit the water with a fast boat. Hull is by Falk marine and is all kevlar. $500 plus shipping and paypal fees. Prefer to keep local if possible. Please post here if interested to keep things fair. Link to video:

Will E-Mail more pictures on request. Thanks for looking,Johnp_00198.jpg

971394735_RtHd9-Ti.jpg

Selling the Madison huh, what are you building next, one boat can't be enough for you.

Kevin

I hate to sell her but need the cash and thin the fleet a little. The Gassers take up alot of shop space.

could you please e-mail some better pics? Maybe some of the inside/bottom? How old is the hull?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have sent some more pictures to yu guys. Their are more in my galllery on here. The hull came out of the mold in 94. I finished it 2 years ago. Thanks for looking, John

Hate I missed this one. I might actually have bought it and run nitro! That is one of my favorite boats. Good price too John! Mike

Back