• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale Miss U.S. U-2 Ira Cotton hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick, Really is a nice looking and unique scale, but the 80s style mount and engine is making me think on it.

What do you think the shipping cost would be to MA. Do you happen to know who makes the kit and how long ago it was built ?

Thanks,

Ron

Rick, Really is a nice looking and unique scale, but the 80s style mount and engine is making me think on it.

What do you think the shipping cost would be to MA. Do you happen to know who makes the kit and how long ago it was built ?

Thanks,

Ron
It was not a kit, was built from Ira Cotton plans. built by Herold dobbins. When built? I have no idea.

80's style mount. Yeh they have been around awhile,,,, I still use them to this day (in certain hulls)

Give me an address & I'll work on a shipping quote

I still have a 3 OPS 67 and an 2 80s on my shelf, I wish they would get back in the US market.

My Address is 19 Summit Ave Winthrop MA.

What size flex shaft did you go to when you converted.

I cant believe this boat hasnt sold , got a look at it in Brandon this year- nice boat.

Ron Gotnito handels the OPS line of engines and parts. To bad its to far away, it would cost way to much to ship to western Canada.

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Back