• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 67 SEADUCER SD3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

This 67 Seaducer SD3 is in good condition and is basically ready to go after you add your motor, pipe assembly, & receiver. It is setup for a 67 CMB green head motor. There are no stress cracks on the boat. It has a few minor repairs that are painted over in black that blend into the original splatter paint job. The boat comes with running hardware, and Hitec 645mg servos for steering & throttle. The boat has an Andy Brown 3rd channel needle setup. It also comes with a Futaba 4.8 battery that was put into use about 2-years ago.

If additional close up shots are desired on my repairs send me your e-mail address by PM on IW. I have 3 more pictures not shown in this outline.

The price is $330.00 including shipping within the lower 48 states. Method of payment can be made by Paypal or USPS money order.

ht72g7.jpg

122bxci.jpg

1o6j4j.jpg

35a1yzq.jpg

So I will drop the price to $300.00. This includes shipping Parcel post and accepting Paypal or USPS money order in the lower 48 states. This is a decent heat racing boat with the right motor, pipe, and prop. It can be setup to be a winning boat for heat racing. It is still solid and in good condition. It is ready for racing or joy driving.

Thanks

Brad

This boat is still up for sale. It comes with everything you see including servos, remote needle, etc. It is still a decent boat ready to race.

Thanks

Brad

Kip Tullos is looking for one in this price range I think. Send him a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Didnt see that since you didnt actually make a post. Trying to help him sell his boat. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

What would be your way of making payment? Paypal is a hard hit over seas much less the shipping cost. If you want to talk by PM we can go from there on other details.

Thanks

Brad

Back