8th scale windsheild install

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nitronewbie said:
Next question for you guys --  how do you mount the windshield in the cockpit?then how are you guys mounting the floor pan to the cockit section also.  silicon?  or is there  a better material??      Thanks  guys

92752[/snapback]

I used E6000 on mine windshelds but Shoe Goo is about the same...By the way that a real sweet looking E Lam.... I also don't tint my windshelds so you can look inside and see all the gagues and stuff...There also a tint that the R/C car guys use that you can spray on too..Can't recall the name bran but most hobbies stores carry it...

ya I used the spray on tint.. it worked pretty good but, really hard to tell if you have to much on

brooks93 said:
never had it teched yet but, do you think the boat would be legal in IMPBA
99013[/snapback]

You will be ok size wize it passes. Of course you can always add more detail and be more scale appearing.

you will be running Namba electric right?

yep namba electric but, I set the strut for IMPBA just in case someday they let us run with the nitro's.. about the only thing not really scale is the exhaust that I know of anyway.. first scale boat

brooks93 said:
yep namba electric but, I set the strut for IMPBA just in case someday they let us run with the nitro's.. about the only thing not really scale is the exhaust that I know of anyway.. first scale boat
99133[/snapback]

With some of the stuff I've seen allowed to run you've got little to worry about appearance wise. B)

brooks93 said:
99133[/snapback]

Im sure there will be some EXPERT that will tell you this or that is not quite right, but dont let that kind of thing worry you. Im sure your boat is scale appearing and ready to race. Adding more details is part of the scale thing.

PHIL

what other detail could I do.. I know the about the one on the back of the boat but, I am not modding the hull for that.. I tired to add as much as I could off of the pictures I had.

thats why I made the little antenna

well all thats left is to figure out where to put the antenna

elam%20061.jpg

elam%20063.jpg

Back