8th Annual Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron, thank you all for taking on this race and so glad to see we are getting boats on the water. I will be running 6 classes, but I would like to volunteer my help to call for a couple classes to CD or Turn judge that I am not racing in to help. Please let me know which two classes will help you all out and I am there for you all.

We are trying to make to the race, the no camper things throws in a wrench (not the clubs fault by any means!) in the normal plan, but we are working on a work around. Thanks to everyone in the club for doing whatever it takes to get the race going, Hope to see y’all in January.

This race calls for muffled pipes. Not a real issue as almost everywhere is these days.
The question I have is: Are the AA parabolic or the AB parabolic pipe considered muffled.
Thank You
Richard

This race calls for muffled pipes. Not a real issue as almost everywhere is these days.
The question I have is: Are the AA parabolic or the AB parabolic pipe considered muffled.
Thank You
Richard
Yes they are
But technically the rule
Is by db level so with no meter all are legal. Lol.
But yes parabolic are considered muffled pipes.

Last edited:
Ther BMB club is looking for class sponsors for the 8 Annual Winter Nitro Championship, $100 to sponsor each class
We also are looking for prize donations, The Winter Nitro Championship has been about the racer,and each contest will recieve a ticket for a chance to win a donated prize,in the past races we had enough donation that every racer won something.
So if you would like to sponsor a class or donate something please contact myself or Ron Drake.
Thank you
Greg

8 Annual Nitro Championship
Looking for sponsors for these classes
B Hydro
B Mono
B Sport Tunnel
B (mod)Tunnel
D Hydro
D Mod Tunnel
D Mono
E Hydro
E Mono
F Hydro
F Hydro Single
Scale
Sport 40
Twin Rigger-John Beardslee

Thank you Greg Rowe
Class sponsors can send by PP to bmbi100@ yahoo.net

Last edited:
We should be fine with the 6 boats per class as we still have a lot of time. If not we will look at re-adjusting the classes that are lower than the 6 entries.
Depending on how many entries are already in the class.

Back