8700 U10 scale boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phil, I got your email. I cannot wait to receive my new hull! Thanks for adding that carbon, its a NICE addition! Mike

Thanks Phil. It may not bear a lot of resemblance to what you originally built it for but it will be a perfect starting point. I will document every bit of the changes too.

Thanks Phil. It may not bear a lot of resemblance to what you originally built it for but it will be a perfect starting point. I will document every bit of the changes too.
Mike,

Are you going to build another one of those pink boats? I wouldn't mind one myself!!!

Cheers

Kev

Yeah there is a good chance it'll be pink. There is one other possibility though but I won't know if I can do that until I get the hull. I cleaned out the shop and I'm back building again. It's been two years.....

Yeah there is a good chance it'll be pink. There is one other possibility though but I won't know if I can do that until I get the hull. I cleaned out the shop and I'm back building again. It's been two years.....
GREAT to have ya back,keep us posted on the build

I want to add to anyone looking for one of these, this boat is EXTREMELY light for the size. It came in around the 7lb range with hull, cowling, driver, windshield, and wing set. This is very light. Should make the FE version I am doing (the carbon decked hull Phil posted) very light on its feet!

I like it Phil. Only things I would do different are to put the radio box in the nose and slot the rear wing screw hole in each tail a bit to adjust the AOA, just personal preference :)

I like it Phil. Only things I would do different are to put the radio box in the nose and slot the rear wing screw hole in each tail a bit to adjust the AOA, just personal preference :)
Phil are you going to run one of these boats?

Phil are you going to run one of these boats?
The 16 oz tank is a good fit there, Thee will be a front radio box plenty of room for one. It would make it easy to rc control the front flaps too.

I built this one for Tom Schaffer in KC, I dooo plan on building one too.

Back