• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

84" Apache reduced price!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Have a 84" Apache custom painted with the american flag on the top with the huge eagle on the sides(its in Bonzi's catalog),,, Has 4 Quickdraws 35's (Inline) w/clutches ..Every option that Bonzi has to offer... Mint condition.... Retails for over $9500.00 and close to a year to get built... Need some room in my shop,, new project under way...Asking $5250.00 will pay shipping in the 48 states.. $5000.00 and you pick up... pictures are on the last post of this topic....mike allen

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a 84" Apache custom painted with the american flag on the top with the huge eagle on the sides(its in Bonzi's catalog),,, Has 4 Quickdraws 35's (Inline) w/clutches ..Every option that Bonzi has to offer... Mint condition.... Retails for over $9500.00 and close to a year to get built... Need some room in my shop,, new project under way...Asking $5950.00 will pay shipping in the 48 states.. mike allen
About a year ago you were selling her Mike. I made you an offer (higher than current price) and you never responded to my e-mails. I was pretty disappointed to never get a response :blink:

Have a 84" Apache custom painted with the american flag on the top with the huge eagle on the sides(its in Bonzi's catalog),,, Has 4 Quickdraws 35's (Inline) w/clutches ..Every option that Bonzi has to offer... Mint condition.... Retails for over $9500.00 and close to a year to get built... Need some room in my shop,, new project under way...Asking $5950.00 will pay shipping in the 48 states.. mike allen
About a year ago you were selling her Mike. I made you an offer (higher than current price) and you never responded to my e-mails. I was pretty disappointed to never get a response :blink:
my bad very sorry for not responding...please excuse my stupidity...

my bad very sorry for not responding...please excuse my stupidity...

No problem Mike. (I am sorry to cry about it). I am more sorry to not have the $$ on hand now :rolleyes:

Is there any pics avalible of this??
go to Bonzi web page its the one with the lge eagle that is really detailed with the american flag on top... will get engine pictures tonight.. thanks

here are some pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Back