80% Eagle SGX kits** New SGX-2 .91/.101 added

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy, your sale saved me so much money that now I'd like to buy a strut and a rudder for the 60 boat that I just got from you. please send them when you have a chance.

mike byer

Andy, your sale saved me so much money that now I'd like to buy a strut and a rudder for the 60 boat that I just got from you. please send them when you have a chance.mike byer
mine too..lol , i will pick mine up this week andy we have been slow here.

terry

Andy, Do you have any 45 hulls left? and what about the hardware package to go with it? I did not spend all my christmas money yet....

Andy, Do you have any 45 hulls left? and what about the hardware package to go with it? I did not spend all my christmas money yet....
We have a 45 in stock. It will be next week before we have all of the hardware items back in stock.

Robert,

I'm thinking about putting the gas rigger on sale as soon as we get a little ahead on cowls. The same can go for the Twins, we just need to get stocked up on cowls first or they will delay shipping time.

We are trying very hard to reduce the lead time on our riggers and keep it to one week or less. The one thing that is still slow right now is fiberglass production.

Mike Byer,

Got you down for the strut & rudder.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert,I'm thinking about putting the gas rigger on sale as soon as we get a little ahead on cowls. The same can go for the Twins, we just need to get stocked up on cowls first or they will delay shipping time.

We are trying very hard to reduce the lead time on our riggers and keep it to one week or less. The one thing that is still slow right now is fiberglass production.

Mike Byer,

Got you down for the strut & rudder.

Thanks guys!
Now this is what I'm talkin' about! This is what I need/want B) ! Where is the "drooling" smilie?

These hulls include drilled & tapped motor mounts, sharpened Turn fin, cowl and complete instruction booklet.
SGX 21- Reg price. $460 Sale price $279

SGX 45- Reg. price $470 Sale price $289

SGX 67- Reg. price $480 Sale price $299

Also adding SGX-2 .91/101. Sale price $339

The new .91 SGX-2 is faster and smoother running than the SGX.

Awesome rough water race boat.

This sale will continue through Dec. 31st.

Please respond on this thread.
Hi ANNDY im intrested in a 67 will you send to Australia and haw mutch for shiping

Last edited by a moderator:
These hulls include drilled & tapped motor mounts, sharpened Turn fin, cowl and complete instruction booklet.

Hi Andy, would like to place a 21 sgx order , bought a nova from Glen very promising motor and looking for a light new hull to try it in!! THANKS JOE P. ILL call you soon, just want to pre order!!

Hi Andy, would like to place a 21 sgx order , bought a nova from Glen very promising motor and looking for a light new hull to try it in!! THANKS JOE P. ILL call you soon, just want to pre order!!
I'll put you down for one Joe.

Thanks ,

Andy

Hi Andy,

please can you put me down for two more 21`s and a 91, I give you a call after New Year as there are some other part I require.

Happy New Year to you all, all the best Keith.

Hi Andy,
please can you put me down for two more 21`s and a 91, I give you a call after New Year as there are some other part I require.

Got it Keith! Thanks and Happy New Year to all the U.K. boaters! Cheers!

Hi Andy,

Got it Keith! Thanks and Happy New Year to all the U.K. boaters! Cheers!
I gotta ask,Hey Andy have you sold 50 kits yet? Id love to see some pics of all you guys puttin these babies together? BTW im ready to install the driveline on my 20 boat. Have you got any SGX decals for your boats? Happy New Year Mike

Hi ANNDY im intrested in a 67 will you send to Australia and haw mutch for shiping
Shipping to Austrailia for the 67 boat will be $55.

Thanks,

Andy

Latest posts

Back