80% Eagle SGX kits** New SGX-2 .91/.101 added

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyBrown

These hulls include drilled & tapped motor mounts, sharpened Turn fin, cowl and complete instruction booklet.

SGX 21- Reg price. $460 Sale price $279

SGX 45- Reg. price $470 Sale price $289

SGX 67- Reg. price $480 Sale price $299

Also adding SGX-2 .91/101. Sale price $339

The new .91 SGX-2 is faster and smoother running than the SGX.

Awesome rough water race boat.

This sale will continue through Dec. 31st.

Please respond on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take a 45 kit, Can I send a money order? I'd rather not paypal.

Thanks, David

We have three 80% built Eagle SGX kits in stock. Ready for immediate delivery.
These hulls include drilled & tapped motor mounts, sharpened Turn fin, cowl and complete instruction booklet.

I'll take the 67

Ya it would be nice if Andy had some more to sell as I would like to get a 45 sgx

Jimmy

Ya it would be nice if Andy had some more to sell as I would like to get a 45 sgx

Jimmy
ANDY whats left?

ANDY whats left?
Maybe I'm reading things differently but didn't the first sentence of the first post kinda say how many there were-We have three 80% built Eagle SGX kits in stock. Ready for immediate delivery.

Definitely good prices though. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
ANDY whats left?
Maybe I'm reading things differently but didn't the first sentence of the first post kinda say how many there were-We have three 80% built Eagle SGX kits in stock. Ready for immediate delivery.

Definitely good prices though. B)
From the posts i see i cant tell what is left or if he has 3 of each one of each or what.
Andy's post sounds like one of each size. I think the subsequent posts were from people hoping there were 3 of each size.

Yes, I was meaning that we had one of each hull complete and ready for immediate shippment.

We also have several of each size near completion. I contacted everyone by PM who missed the first three boats and

and let them know we could have a complete kit ready to ship by the end of next week for the same sale price.

We may extend this sale for a few more kits, but I have to check our inventory first .

If anyone else is interest in one of these hulls at this sale price contact me and I'll let you know what we can do.

We can't take unlimited orders, as we are just trying to clear out some stock.

Thanks and good boating,

Andy

Yes, I was meaning that we had one of each hull complete and ready for immediate shippment.
We also have several of each size near completion. I contacted everyone by PM who missed the first three boats and

and let them know we could have a complete kit ready to ship by the end of next week for the same sale price.

We may extend this sale for a few more kits, but I have to check our inventory first .

If anyone else is interest in one of these hulls at this sale price contact me and I'll let you know what we can do.

We can't take unlimited orders, as we are just trying to clear out some stock.

Thanks and good boating,

Andy
Cool. I'd like to get on the list for a .21 if there are any left.

Back