80% Eagle SGX kits** New SGX-2 .91/.101 added

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck....What are you doing? Are you planning on running all hydros all the time? There goes my 20 hydro pit man.......
I want to see the smaller nitro classes grow. There will be several more people running some kind of 21 hydro next season. Sorry about not pitting any more, but having more people to race against is a good thing, right? You could always return the favor and get a Sport 40 or 45 rigger. ;)
That's what I was thinking Chuck. With Glenn's low price 5 port Nova's and a low price 80% SGX 21 the 21 rigger class could really skyrocket. Might inspire some of the RTR newbies to move up too.

Then I'll introduce the new MAC 21 and stimulate the competition a little more. :)

I like the sounds of that , I'll introduce the new MAC 21 and stimulate the competition a little more.

When do you think this may happen andy

mike

Received SGX45 today.Put me down for a SGX21

Thanks,

J MORBER
Andy do you have 45s in stock? How long is the sale?
We have another batch of 45's going.....the tubs are ready....working on sponsons.

How long is the sale? Until everyone's Stockings are filled! :)

That a boy Andy! CMDI bringing the economy back one boat at a time!

Do you have .12 turn fins? how tall are they? I think I might need to get one.

Joe I agree I think its just great that Andy and John and Glenn are putting these prices out there. I think with a NR 5 port, and an 80% SG kit a boater could build and race a new 21 hydro for about $700.00 RTR. That should really help promote Nitro..

Joe I agree I think its just great that Andy and John and Glenn are putting these prices out there. I think with a NR 5 port, and an 80% SG kit a boater could build and race a new 21 hydro for about $700.00 RTR. That should really help promote Nitro..
DITTO i have one waiting for glue and paint. I hope to see the 20 class grow a bunch. Then when Glen gets the 40 mmmmm i better stop

DITTO i have one waiting for glue and paint. I hope to see the 20 class grow a bunch. Then when Glen gets the 40 mmmmm i better stop
Mine is somewhere between FL and NC. If things go right this winter, there will be 5-6 new 20 hydros racing in D12 next year.

hey Chuck;

i think my daughter has laid claim to my 20 rigger. got to get finished up on the next one for myself.

carl

Lord have mercy this is like a shark feeding frenzy. whats the price on a .12 boat

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy, Im looking for a SGX .12 display boat, got one that's to heavy to use? Or could use some bondo re-shaping?

These hulls include drilled & tapped motor mounts, sharpened Turn fin, cowl and complete instruction booklet.

SGX 21- Reg price. $460 Sale price $279

SGX 45- Reg. price $470 Sale price $289

SGX 67- Reg. price $480 Sale price $299

Also adding SGX-2 .91/101. Sale price $339

The new .91 SGX-2 is faster and smoother running than the SGX.

Awesome rough water race boat.

This sale will continue through Dec. 31st.

Please respond on this thread.

Latest posts

Back